Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Fourth echelon

How Donald Trump Sees The Globe

8 posts in this topic

Over the centuries, countless cartographers have dedicated their lives to tirelessly assembling an accurate representation of our globe. Ignore those idiots: It's Trump time! Feast your eyes upon our estimation of the ultimate map as perceived by the lone presidential candidate ever to utter the phrase, "Somebody's doing the raping."  Trump, formerly the United States of America, is the world's largest and best country. It's downright huge (pronounced "yuge"). The country now known as Climate Change Is a Hoax, which is losing 90 miles of cubic ice each year, is named after The Donald's stance on global warming.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-world-map_559c48f3e4b04e28f1e52bb4?

hmmmm

Over the centuries, countless cartographers have dedicated their lives to tirelessly assembling an accurate representation of our globe. Ignore those idiots: It's Trump time! Feast your eyes upon our estimation of the ultimate map as perceived by the lone presidential candidate ever to utter the phrase, "Somebody's doing the raping."  Trump, formerly the United States of America, is the world's largest and best country. It's downright huge (pronounced "yuge"). The country now known as Climate Change Is a Hoax, which is losing 90 miles of cubic ice each year, is named after The Donald's stance on global warming.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-world-map_559c48f3e4b04e28f1e52bb4?

559d19e91300008e10a59e6f.jpeg

hmmmm

This image inspires me. I think we should have a World View Thread. And we can have an image of the map above with no text and everyone can make an image of how they see the world. :D

Edited by Ukshep
1 person likes this

the guy who wrote the article is a resident standup comedian

also thats a good idea sheppy

This image inspires me. I think we should have a World View Thread. And we can have an image of the map above with no text and everyone can make an image of how they see the world. :D

Good ideal .  I'd give it a go 

Good ideal .  I'd give it a go 

Would just have to find a continental map without text and decent colors now.

oapdul5b5b9.png

Cool :D i'll edit this tomorrow and make a much larger version so text overlay fits better. And then i'll make a thread.

1 person likes this

Cool :D i'll edit this tomorrow and make a much larger version so text overlay fits better. And then i'll make a thread.

woot

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.