Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Has Someone Deployed a Flesh Eating Virus against ISIS?

13 posts in this topic

http://www.topsecretwriters.com/2015/04/has-someone-deployed-a-flesh-eating-virus-against-isis/

In the Syrian city of Raqqa, the so-called capital of ISIScaliphate, hundreds of Islamic State fighters are being infected by Leishmaniasis.

Leishmaniasis is a disease that is caused by parasites and is transmitted to humans by the bites of infected female species of sandfly. If the disease is not treated, it can be fatal.

Leishmaniasis causes the spleen and liver to become enlarged as well as large open wounds to appear on the skin of its victims, which eat away at the flesh.

Each year approximately 20,000 – 50,000 people die from the disease.

The spread of the disease in Syria is being pinned on pollution and poor hygiene conditions. According to reports, many Jihadi fighters are refusing medical treatment, which is intensifying the spread of Leishmaniasis (1).

The first cases of Leishmaniasis in the ISIS stronghold were discovered in September 2013. According to the activist network ‘Raqqa is Being Slaughtered Silently’, by mid-2014, 500 people had been infected with the disease (2).

Latest figures show that more than 2,500 cases of the deadly infection have been recorded in northeastern Raqqa.

It's probably due to poor living conditions. 

Yeah,  the article goes into a bunch of things about hygene, and cleanliness.  Isis fighters are refusing treatment. LOL!! 

As always me the inquisitive one had to google the disease.  Wish I didn't YUCK!

1 person likes this

As always me the inquisitive one had to google the disease.  Wish I didn't YUCK!

Horrifying isnt it?  

Just the picture made me heave a little. Need a warning label on that one.

Now, this is just pure insanity:

<snip>

The situation is worsened due to ISIS requesting that doctors in the areas it has captured change their practices. For example, doctors in Raqqa were recently told they would be fined if they delivered babies by Cesarean section, which is considered “unIslamic” (3).

<snip>

<snip>

The situation is worsened due to ISIS requesting that doctors in the areas it has captured change their practices. For example, doctors in Raqqa were recently told they would be fined if they delivered babies by Cesarean section, which is considered “unIslamic” (3).

<snip>

Insanity,  good point Cinnamon.  It really is. 

<snip>

<snip>

​It's hard to feel sorry for people with that mentality. ^

​It's hard to feel sorry for people with that mentality. ^

Your right Lucy,  and,  I dont. >:(

isis can easily cure this simply by chopping off the infected body part 9_9

:ph34r: :ph34r:

I learned 2 new things in this thread.

1- There's another awful disease out there, which is why I keep buying colloidal silver and other natural remedies.

2- There be smilies here for all occasions.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.