Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fourth echelon

One day while on the internet....

5 posts in this topic

i had this really strange glitch on pc. it was so strange that on some certain websites, i could not create/reply to threads. and even emoticons werent clickable. i rebooted pc, un installed browser..rebooted again to no avail. even on here i could not do anything on threads..panic set in. i even asked  a member who is on lop to relay messege to shep..then i asked liberty about it and he gave me idea of creating a second acct on my pc.. and so far it looks like my primary win acct seems to be the culprit..but now i have to recreate all saved bookmarks..all 550 of em ..but at least i can post here. good ol liberty bro. i thought i was smart at figuring out tech stuff...but sometimes a little help from a friend is what you need.

Depending on browser type.  Log into the old account, export the bookmarks and the import them into the new user account.  Check how >> HERE <<

yes, thx. but ive decided to rebuild my apps and image files from scratch.."to start fresh" i really dont mind lol

i had this really strange glitch on pc. it was so strange that on some certain websites, i could not create/reply to threads. and even emoticons werent clickable. i rebooted pc, un installed browser..rebooted again to no avail. even on here i could not do anything on threads..panic set in. i even asked  a member who is on lop to relay messege to shep..then i asked liberty about it and he gave me idea of creating a second acct on my pc.. and so far it looks like my primary win acct seems to be the culprit..but now i have to recreate all saved bookmarks..all 550 of em ..but at least i can post here. good ol liberty bro. i thought i was smart at figuring out tech stuff...but sometimes a little help from a friend is what you need.

I came across one of Lucy's threads a couple of days ago, I could not reply....

if you are using script addon(s) better rethink about using it . iam scared of script addons now.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.