Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AnonG

Warning From Our Veterans, Jade Helm Means Martial Law

8 posts in this topic

(N.Morgan)  If you want to understand the big picture, just follow these informative videos!

In light of all the new information coming out about the military exercise known as Jade Helm, veterans are coming forward and exposing even more of the true horror this event could hold for the United States.

In the videos below, you will see all of the evidence pointing to our country being put under Martial Law and a complete police state.

Our country is at the edge of some major events and they all seem to revolve around the Jade Helm exercise.

The evidence is mounting about what the government is really up to and what their true intentions are.

More with Videos http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2015/07/warning-from-our-veterans-jade-helm-means-martial-law-videos-3183144.html

The first video was pretty cool, it is good to see what is being said on the main streem news in a condensed form since I don't watch tv anymore.

As a general rule though, I agree with the above post.

On 7/10/2015, 8:55:50, FurriesRock said:

Beforeitsnews is click-bait.

As a veteran, I know that the premise, from the title of the thread, is bullshit.

Vet your source OP, this one is all bad.

BIN has as much cred nowadays as many mainline sources. An agency is only as good as its researchers and owners. Is MSNBC not influenced by the current administration? Is FOX fair and balanced?

We have every right to be suspicious of a military operation that openly states it is using synthetic intelligence as battlefield commanders. With a motto like Master the Human Domain, we are reminded of the fictional  SkyNet and its Terminator super soldier.

Look at their symbol, at the wooden shoe in its center. That shoe, a sabot, is the origin of sabotage. Sabotage of what?

Beforeitsnews is click-bait.

As a veteran, I know that the premise, from the title of the thread, is bullshit.

Vet your source OP, this one is all bad.

I got two threads you may find interesting.

http://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/1877-the-jade-in-jade-helm-15-is-an-ai-software-program/

http://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/1869-caravan-to-midnight-ep-309-~-jade-helm-decoded/

Solid Sender, who is probably devoting all his spare time studying the financial mess, posted this video a while back. It's long but worth listening to.

Solid Sender, who is probably devoting all his spare time studying the financial mess, posted this video a while back. It's long but worth listening to.

Yes! Me and you are on the same page.

I posted two threads in a reply above, this video is in one of them.

Let's think about the human domain they want to master:

• Why does the plan need an Artificial Intelligence to command forces? Are human generals too soft-hearted to fight their own countrymen? Many officers have been let go.
  • Will JH15 try to subjugate everyone who opposes a new dictatorial regime?
  • Are foreign forces getting ready to invade -- China, Russia, Muslim Brotherhood?
  • Do they expect to fight hordes of zombies ravaging the land looking for food after the apocalypse?
  • Is there a threat from space? Nibiru, electromagnetic pulse, galactic core outburst, aliens (as Tom Horn and others think will happen with the Vatican's cooperation)

What I'm suggesting is that tptb KNOW of an impending disaster and have set forces in place to protect as many survivors as possible.

Nah, I'm pulling your legs. Tptb want to cull as many of us useless eaters as possible. 500 million will be sufficient to serve their needs. The rest of us, 6 1/2 billion, can take a long walk off a short plank. That's pirate talk for dealing with problems.

I'm more of a wait and see doom type.  LOL, the 2012 doom fail kinda killed it for me, but still, I think the Jade Helm stuff has been way overhyped. 

I never believed 12-21-12 was doomsday. My husband and I worked on a new barn that day. He asked me if I wasn't worried. For what? The date some Stone Age people said was when we passed into the Dark Rift? How in Sam Hill did they even know about the galactic center??

This different. Humans are preparing for an event. What it is, I don't know. But it's enough to make my spidey senses go kablang.

Edited by grav

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.