Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
thoth

Update!! Yellowstone Supervolcano Report Nine Earthquakes Pressure RisesExpected not looking good

18 posts in this topic

Hold on to your ass's

Its now showing sings of eruption

Edited by thoth
2 people like this

You and CGK may be on to something, and as both fast approaching events may
well be tied into one another.

Mary Greeley . I think I have a twisted crush on getting truth out there . She well deserves a pay check from the USGS and a big thank you from us .

This video was posted July 9 th 2015 .. Thank you thoth for posting it here !

I would give you a green up but I ran out .. I owe you one ..

http://www.sublight.me/Projects/ThumbsUporDown/images/up.png

1 person likes this

Hold on to your ass's

Its now showing sings of eruption

The wild animals will know when it's about to blow because they will start running in mass as fast away from that area as possible. Wild animals will know within days before it blows by the way.

Yup i agree with you rob50, with all our technology mother natures little pets will for certain know before us and should be watched as it will be a clear indication of something hsppening. Excellent point you made. 

Edited by Justmyopinion
Stupid typos

What makes you think, they won't let it go?
And even if they did, just how will you know?

The wild animals will know when it's about to blow because they will start running in mass as fast away from that area as possible. Wild animals will know within days before it blows by the way.

Meditating humans in the area will know too. :)
(it is amazing how "in touch" with the Earth one can become when one quiets their mind.)

Meditating humans in the area will know too. :)(it is amazing how "in touch" with the Earth one can become when one quiets their mind.)

I have seen this first hand when the volcano ERUPTED on my island as I have so many times told you folks about. Dogs barking/howling and then you look up and there is activity at the summit. 

They know beforehand but we humans are so out of touch(the majority of us-and yes Rabid I guess those who meditate would have sensations so to speak as the animals do) we know nothing John snow!(game of thrones joke there..but you get it, I think? heh.)

I think from what we have seen over the years and all talk about it ..Yellowstone may quite possibly blow in our time but if going from what the scientist are saying is correct it may not be the SUPER eruption it may be a small one OR even several smaller ones.

They may be a precursor to the "BIG ONE" or maybe they will release enough pressure over time so as not to have a big one...but who knows really. Nature will carry out its processes on its cylces whenever it wants however it wants..we are just here along with  it and a part of it for the ride...and as usual we have to DEAL with it.

That is about all I can say really.

There is nothing else we can do but keep our eyes and ears and minds peaked.

Edited by neo1eht
tweaked & typo grammar corrections

I think from what we have seen over the years and all talk about it ..Yellowstone may quite possibly blow in our time but if going from what the scientist are saying is correct it may not be the SUPER eruption it may be a small one OR even several smaller ones.

Considering the last 3 eruptions in the Yellowstone location, my guess would be that if it breaks the trend of that hot spot's past eruptions and erupts a 4th time, it is going to blow big. (the 500 geysers and 10,000 or so thermal features in Yellowstone is a clear indication as to how fractured the bedrock structure is in that area.)

Considering the last 3 eruptions in the Yellowstone location, my guess would be that if it breaks the trend of that hot spot's past eruptions and erupts a 4th time, it is going to blow big. (the 500 geysers and 10,000 or so thermal features in Yellowstone is a clear indication as to how fractured the bedrock structure is in that area.)

Not to say your wrong but. Could the amount of fracture in the land allow enough of a release in pressure to stop an eruption from ever happening?

Edited by Ukshep

Not to say your wrong but. Could the amount of fracture in the land allow enough of a release in pressure to stop an eruption from ever happening?

Not likely. The fractures mean the bedrock is severely weakened but, the enormous weigh of the overlaying land effectively keeps the pressure mostly contained. However, every little earthquake in that region causes tiny bits along the sides of the fractures to crumble and fall down deeper into them, eventually clogging the fracture completely.  Add in the explosive chemical makeup of the bedrock in that region and you can see why it is a repeating "Super Volcano".

Unlike the scientists who have their eyes trained on seismographs, I would suggest looking to the geysers for signs of an eruption looming in the "near" future. Long before the earth starts to quake enough to indicate an eruption, the heat from a more active magma chamber would find it's way to extinct and dormant geysers and new geothermal features would also be created. Something we can check for our selves online, Old Faithful would erupt less frequently and steam far more between eruptions.

1 person likes this

Not likely. The fractures mean the bedrock is severely weakened but, the enormous weigh of the overlaying land effectively keeps the pressure mostly contained. However, every little earthquake in that region causes tiny bits along the sides of the fractures to crumble and fall down deeper into them, eventually clogging the fracture completely.  Add in the explosive chemical makeup of the bedrock in that region and you can see why it is a repeating "Super Volcano".

Unlike the scientists who have their eyes trained on seismographs, I would suggest looking to the geysers for signs of an eruption looming in the "near" future. Long before the earth starts to quake enough to indicate an eruption, the heat from a more active magma chamber would find it's way to extinct and dormant geysers and new geothermal features would also be created. Something we can check for our selves online, Old Faithful would erupt less frequently and steam far more between eruptions.

This is the one area i need to research more. Not having to deal with them in real life meant i payed the field less attention :D

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.