Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
root

I miss DJ...

12 posts in this topic

i miss it too..i still think about the day i first set foot on there. i was the most active and interesting guest at that time. then i mustered up the courage to join. but now, its the dawn of a new era for us ex doomers. welcome to the forum!

That is all..

I miss it too. In one way. And Dont miss it in another. Admin was not exactly nice to work with. Very lazy.

But the dj logo drudges up a lot of memories. Its still my baby. I put in soo much effort. but alas here we are.

All the lost content forever trapped on their servers! Lol. You can only recover
so much on wayback machine arhives, and none of the video's work, but let's
kick the dust off our boots and move along. We've got Conspiracy Outpost
now, so lets build it up slowly, and which is the right way, by the way!

All the lost content forever trapped on their servers! Lol. You can only recover
so much on wayback machine arhives, and none of the video's work, but let's
kick the dust off our boots and move along. We've got Conspiracy Outpost
now, so lets build it up slowly, and which is the right way, by the way!

Yes and it's not going away!

Edited by Cinnamon

I know it is hard sometimes for human beings to let go...of some things, but err DJ is gone. It's not like it "died of natural causes" to use such an analogy. To use another analogy....if DJ were a horse the owner "took it out behind the shed"(a fairly healthy horse mind you) and murdered it. Shot it to death with a double barrel sawed off shotgun. mhm.

Now...what can you do with a dead horse ? Not much options...bury it and...hm...leave it to rot so we can all smell it as it breaks down and heads back into the soil of the earth. hm catch my drifts?

ok. Good Day. Peace.

I know it is hard sometimes for human beings to let go...of some things, but err DJ is gone. It's not like it "died of natural causes" to use such an analogy. To use another analogy....if DJ were a horse the owner "took it out behind the shed"(a fairly healthy horse mind you) and murdered it. Shot it to death with a double barrel sawed off shotgun. mhm.

Now...what can you do with a dead horse ? Not much options...bury it and...hm...leave it to rot so we can all smell it as it breaks down and heads back into the soil of the earth. hm catch my drifts?

ok. Good Day. Peace.

EAT IT!!

I don't often dwell on the past. That's a sure way to forget to live in the present or plan for the future. What's done, is done.

Anyway, it was like getting evicted without notice by an absentee landlord the way that site was shut down. Farewell to poor management.

EAT IT!!

LOL. Like what the Horse meat UK burgers or w/e they put it in? lol and I was thinking that too.....and I thought is anyone gonna mention eat it. yOU DID so LOL. haha

Edited by neo1eht

Hey, COP is a great place. DJ served it's purpose and the domain is still there. Ukshep built an awesome site and "she" is the beneficiary. If in the future, she can find an Admin that will deal with "her" ways, then more power to her. Those who understand the profundity of conspiracies and want to ride them out or bust them down will find COP a place for them; a place where you can speak your voice and be heard, not droned out by those who have bigger, yet not noteworthy voices.

If you are at all familiar with the CT process of daily updates, fixes, and if there's time in the day, always finding ways to improve the site, then you might realize that this is a great place. The Admin along with his staff are dedicated to making it even better and leading edge.

:balpk:

^V^ Sunpar

2 people like this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.