Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Fourth echelon

*BREAKING! Confederate Flag Removed From South Carolina Capitol Grounds

6 posts in this topic

COLUMBIA, S.C., July 10 (Reuters) - The Confederate battle flag, a symbol of both racism and southern pride, was removed on Friday from the South Carolina state Capitol grounds after the Civil War banner fell from favor since the slaying of nine black churchgoers in June.

The rebel flag, raised on state grounds more than 50 years ago at the height of the U.S. civil rights movement, was taken down just after 10 a.m. ET.

It will be moved to the "relic room" of a military museum in the state capital of Columbia to reside with other artifacts carried by southern Confederate soldiers 150 years ago.

"It's a great day in South Carolina," the state's Republican Governor Nikki Haley said on Friday in an interview with NBC's "Today" show.

As she signed the legislation to remove the Confederate flag on Thursday, Haley said: "We will bring it down with dignity."

Haley called for the flag's relocation shortly after the killing of nine black worshippers during a Bible study session on June 17 at a historic black church in Charleston.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/07/10/confederate-flag-removal_n_7769300.html

Edited by Storm64
duh

Im starting to think that shooting happened just so they could pull the flag. sounds stupid i know.

I watched them take it down live on TV. The crowd was yelling, USA and then singing..Na Na Na Na, Hey Hey Hey, Goodbye.

I'm just wondering if they are going to replace that flag with a white one...We Surrender!

I watched them take it down live on TV. The crowd was yelling, USA and then singing..Na Na Na Na, Hey Hey Hey, Goodbye.

I'm just wondering if they are going to replace that flag with a white one...We Surrender!

A New flag for the north american union.

Censorship of dissenting views as a means of pushing an agenda. the truth does not matter and seems true that the perspective is lost to the spirit of the chase. ignorance may be be bliss until what has been lost in the fog of perceived righteous indignation bears fruit for those who would enslave us all.

As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression.... There is a twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged. And it is in such a twilight that we must be most aware of change in the air -- however slight -- lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness and surrender to it . Moral decay, political corruption and fascism are everywhere. But activists have been busy. For decades we have tried every tactic to avert this catastrophe. We voted, wrote letters, gave money, held signs, protested in marches, clicked links, signed petitions, tweeted websites, wrote books, taught classes, turned off the television, programmed apps, engaged in direct action, committed petty vandalism. All for naught. Popular revolution remains the only viable tactic left and this wont happen until the people shed a few tears and then they may see clearly the agendas of the NewWorldOrder .

This is the new flag of the North American Union

100715top.jpg

This flag was copied and pasted here from PrisonPlanet.com

Im starting to think that shooting happened just so they could pull the flag. sounds stupid i know.

This is not stupid to think this . I know we all know that there is a agenda to rewrite history and at the same time cerate animosity with in all races . This government needs civil unrest to justify their up coming Zionist Police state . 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.