Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Democrats Introduce Bill to Ban ‘Husband’ and ‘Wife’ as ‘Anti-Gay’ Words

30 posts in this topic

Fresh off the Supreme Court ruling on gay marriage, Democrats in California have introduced a bill that would ban the words “husband” and “wife” from being used in federal law because they are “gendered terms” and discriminate against gay people.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/democrats-introduce-bill-to-ban-husband-and-wife-as-anti-gay-words.html

The words husband and wife were deleted from California state law last year in order to accommodate same sex marriage.

Oh FFS! Sadly, I see this continuing and likey getting more ridiculous. :picard-facepalm:

I now pronounce you...........

thing and thang.

dis and dat

twit and twat

it and dimwit

Bloody hell, why get married at all.

Push, push, and push some more until the public finally have their fill!

Explosive Indeed!

The push to destroy American culture is on and they're attacking from every direction now. :IBPlzqK:

It's evolution of culture, that which doesn't adapt doesn't survive.  There isn't any war on culture, that's just a talking point put out by conservative think tanks to scare people into voting for what the think tank wants them to vote for.  Cultures evolve, no culture stays the same, not ever.  America is no exception to this rule.

I guess it remains to be seen if this evolution causes a revolution.

The revolution will fail, the rise of modern weaponry and tactics makes this inevitable.  Revolution is easy when your enemy has to move their troops and supplies over an ocean in wooden boats, but that isn't the case any more.

The average citizen doesn't have access to hellfire missiles, Javelin's, Crew served weapons, armored vehicles, and air support.  Owning guns in early America might have been a deterrent against tyranny, but a pea shooter is no good against an enemy with strategic bombing capability.  Gun's won't save anyone from tyranny today.

Just ask the Iraqi's, did their guns save them from us?

I don't remember mentioning guns. Peaceful revolution and civil disobedience would be enough to knock them off their pinnacles, but the very act of organization is looked upon by this government as a terrorist threat. So unless people grow a pair, we're finished.

Peaceful revolution and civil disobedience only work if the government still adheres to the rule of law.

Peaceful revolution didn't help in China, The American Civil War (which started as peaceful secession), or in Egypt.

So we just let them have their way with us? I don't care for the way this country is going and neither do a lot of other people. It actually sickens me to see it.

We don't have to like it, but we do have to adapt.  When the hurricane comes the tree breaks, but the reed bends and remains after the storm has passed.

I don't want to live in that world where I have to let everyone else dictate to me how my life will be. And that's exactly what the liberals are doing and the right, as well. There' no difference in them, the goal is the same. Enslavement.

It's evolution of culture, that which doesn't adapt doesn't survive.  There isn't any war on culture, that's just a talking point put out by conservative think tanks to scare people into voting for what the think tank wants them to vote for.  Cultures evolve, no culture stays the same, not ever.  America is no exception to this rule.

No. you are wrong. This is an exact duplication of the fall of Rome.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.