Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fourth echelon

Ladies and Gentlemen, It’s Time to Panic

15 posts in this topic

I'm not gonna panic.  I think being prepared is key to keeping calm, cool, and collect in a survival situation.

Have you ever noticed that the folks getting beheaded or shot are not panicking at all. They just stare blankly ahead and await for it. Well, the footages that I've seen.

The Saudi's drain some of the blood from convicts who are about to behead, and they will drug them up a bit too.

I had a warrant officer I used to work for explain that too me after we got to talking about it, turns out he got to see a beheading in person when on a tour that took him to Saudi Arabia.

I didn't know that. Geeze...I'd be wanting some drugs for sure, make it all seem like a dream.

I'm not gonna panic.  I think being prepared is key to keeping calm, cool, and collect in a survival situation.

A line from that article ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

"............I choose to panic. If you choose to remain calm, good—I’ll get away ahead of you...................."

LOL

Just secure all your shit, and by all means, get your arse to your bank ASAP!

If it weren't for my child, I wouldn't be concerned. I worry that she's too 'soft' to withstand hardship. A lot of people have no clue what suffering really is in this country. We've had it wayyy easy. A lot of things taken for granted like plumbing, electricity, comforts, and everything is done quickly. It's amazing the amount of depression people have in our country of plenty. People go nuts these days if their nuggets aren't crispy enough at the fast food. It's the people that are scary, not the loss.

If it weren't for my child, I wouldn't be concerned. I worry that she's too 'soft' to withstand hardship. A lot of people have no clue what suffering really is in this country. We've had it wayyy easy. A lot of things taken for granted like plumbing, electricity, comforts, and everything is done quickly. It's amazing the amount of depression people have in our country of plenty. People go nuts these days if their nuggets aren't crispy enough at the fast food. It's the people that are scary, not the loss.

^ This!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.