Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Here’s Why You Absolutely Need To Uninstall Your Phone’s Flashlight App

15 posts in this topic

According to Cybersecurity expert Gary Miliefskynt “the top 10 flashlight apps are all malware; they’re malicious, they’re spying, they’re snooping and they’re stealing.”

The most alarming fact is “500,000,000 people are infected and they do not know it.”

This information is a real eye-opener

1 person likes this

ive known this for a year now. ive heard people complain about it from google play. this is unsettling news especially for the devs of the apps

To be honest, a phone is not a flashlight.. But, if "they" want to spy on where and when I use mine they can do so with the greatest of pleasure.

The cases I can remember: 

Neighbour's cat stuck in storm water drain.. Drunk fool next to the motorway under his car...Some dusty corner under a cupboard in my wood workshop, looking for a tool-bit I dropped. :biggrin:

Edited by FalkeAuge

I'll even bet that all of the other apps work the same way. Especially
all those free apps, because nothing is ever really free!

ive known this for a year now. ive heard people complain about it from google play. this is unsettling news especially for the devs of the apps

I'm one up on many people on this subject .. LOL ..   I don't have a phone none a big 0

I'm one up on many people on this subject .. LOL ..   I don't have a phone none a big 0

I didn't watch the video, but why is it that bad with the flashlight app?
What different about it?

I didn't watch the video, but why is it that bad with the flashlight app?What different about it?

According to Cybersecurity expert Gary Miliefskynt “the top 10 flashlight apps are all malware; they’re malicious, they’re spying, they’re snooping and they’re stealing.”

These phones are snooping and tracking even with out a little light . Knowing this, is way I don't have a cell phone .

I think you can still download software to track a phone number . It was/is a great tool to keep track of kids and things like that . I remember that you could use any phone number and it would find it using the GPS if it was turned on .

These phones are snooping and tracking even with out a little light . Knowing this, is way I don't have a cell phone .

I think you can still download software to track a phone number . It was/is a great tool to keep track of kids and things like that . I remember that you could use any phone number and it would find it using the GPS if it was turned on .

That's very interesting. Thanks!

LOL, using your flashlight app to find your weed in the dark, then wonder why the cops know about it.

:chuckle: I'm so glad I didn't install that into my tablet. I almost did and they're probably just as vulnerable as the phone apps.

Edited by Cinnamon

:chuckle: I'm so glad I didn't install that into my tablet. I almost did and they're probably just as vulnerable as the phone apps.

I have 4 flashlight apps on my phone.

On 7/9/2015, 9:28:05, Cryptic Mole said:

:nC4c5mQ:  :jmpndlms:  :whaat: 

On 7/9/2015, 9:52:31, CSB said:

:nC4c5mQ:  :jmpndlms:  :whaat: 

Yeah, I know... Why? Because I was trying them out in the beginning, and when
I figured which one I like, I just never deleted the others. Going to do that right now
though! Lol.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.