Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Vitamin B17 Apricot pits

34 posts in this topic

The reason that I am posting this is because I have been snaking on apricot seeds for a few months and I must say I feel great . I am now 61 years old; when I was 58 my autoimmune system was attacked and was diagnosed with intestinal ulcers . Its not fun ! My diet has changed as well as my research to better heath . I am convinced that they want us sick !  B-17 has been hidden from us . 

As posted at : http://naturalsociety.com/vitamin-b17-treat-prevent-cancer-or-pure-poison/

So, you’ve heard of B6, B12, and even B-complex vitamins, but likely not vitamin B17. This powerful vitamin substance shown to halt cancer has also been called poison. So which is it: a natural treatment, or ‘quackery’?

Vitamin B17 is patented in the U.S. as Laetrile, but used in Mexico simply as crushed apricot pits, without boiling the seeds and turning them to ethanol, which then produces benzaldehyde. You can also find the tampered-with version as laevomandelonitrile, the man-made version of  B17, and amygdalin, the natural version of B17.

According to the National Cancer Society, Laetrile is staggeringly lethal, and even makes cancer tumors grow larger. The US government has made B17 downright illegal, so why are many naturalists saying apricot seeds, which are naturally full of vitamin B17, are extremely effective at curing cancer? And how can something be toxic, if it naturally occurs in dozens of other foods like soybeans, mung bean sprouts, hundreds of vegetables, wild-berries, Oregon grapes, and cassava, a tropical sweet potato?

Further commentary from the Mayo clinic suggests that B17 poses toxicity risks due to ‘significant levels of cyanide in the blood of patients.” They also claimed that there was no scientific basis for Vitamin B17 to treat cancer. So what’s the story? Are we to trust large hospitals or special interest organizations backed by Big Pharma or research like this:

For five years, between 1972 and 1977 laetrile was meticulously tested at Sloan-Kettering Institute for Cancer Research in Manhattan under the direction of Dr. Sugiura. At the conclusion of his experiment he reported five results:

• 1. Laetrile stopped metastasis (the spreading of cancer) in mice.
  • 2. It improved their general health.
  • 3. It inhibited the growth of small tumors.
  • 4. It provided relief from pain.
  • 5. It acted as a cancer prevention.

The Sloan-Kettering Cover-up

Furthermore, the efficacy of B17 for cancer prevention has been called a down-right cover up:

“Ralph W. Moss gives an excellent overview of the political and scientific controversy that has surrounded laetrile in his book The Cancer Industry. He states, ‘Although spokespersons for orthodox medicine continue to deny that there have been any animal study data in favor of laetrile, this is contradicted by a number of studies, including—but not limited to—those at Sloan-Kettering.'”

Other supporters of B17 who continued the research started by Sloan-Kettering say Vitamin B17 is definitely a cancer-treatment and preventative. Dr. Manuel T. Navarro, and Robert Bradford of the Committee of Freedom of Choice are among them.

Is Vitamin B17 another great natural cancer treatment that the pharmaceutical companies silenced since the C-word is big business, or is it truly a poisonous substance that can kill us and make our cancer worse. With the government’s track record of late, like calling walnuts illegal drugs, it would probably be best for you to do your own research and decide what you believe.

Common Names: Apricot pits, vitamin B17, mandelonitrile-beta-glucuronide (semi-synthetic), mandelonitrile beta-D-gentiobioside (natural product), laevorotatory, mandelonitrile, and prunasin.

Brand Names: Laetrile®, Amigdalina, NovoDalin B17.

Additional Sources:

NaturalNews

Wikipedia.org/Amygdalin

There is a lot of info on the net and at YouTube . You must make up your own mind but I am telling you this I had issues with in my intestines . Over the last months I feel good .  I am at 150lbs I will eat 6 to 7 seeds a day some times with a meal chopped in a salad  .

1 person likes this

be careful about this info... 

I agree !  But the info is out there and I know that my doctor don't like to talk about it . However he did say that there are many things that people need to know about Vit B-17 its something he is not to talk about .

Here is a page

"Answers To The Most Frequently Asked
Questions"

http://www.myapricotseeds.com/faq.html

It's banned by FDA.
Where do you buy it?

Most heath food stores . A bag of seeds cost me about 16 bucks . I don't eat them everyday . I have a small dish here at my computer , munch a few here and there . I to add a few to a salad dish crushed up . They are bitter to chew .

Way the baned is what I ask . But then this government bans things in regards to their agendas .

Most heath food stores . A bag of seeds cost me about 16 bucks . I don't eat them everyday . I have a small dish here at my computer , munch a few here and there . I to add a few to a salad dish crushed up . They are bitter to chew .

Way the baned is what I ask . But then this government bans things in regards to their agendas .

Thanks, I'll look for it. Maybe this is why artificial sweeteners are approved but possible cancer cures are not:

The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is looking to increase their budget by $821 million next year, which would make their proposed 2014 budget a hefty $4.7 billion.

The additional money would help the FDA improve food safety, monitor imports and create measures to protect against chemical and biological threats, FDA Commissioner Margaret Hamburg told Congress, outrageously noting that:1

This has to be one of the biggest delusions of the 21st century.This is one “bargain” that is not such a good deal for Americans’ health, as the FDA is also the federal agency responsible for a growing list of policy decisions that favor big industry at the expense of public health. 

And if their nearly $1-billion budget increase is approved, they stand to fall even further into the drug companies’ trenches …

94 Percent of the FDA’s Budget Increase Funded by Drug Companies

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/05/01/fda-budget-increase.aspx

It's banned by FDA.
Where do you buy it?

And yet you can buy raw seeds on amazon. They must be raw. I've been buying
them for over 20 years now, and if kept in the fridge, they will last as long as 10
years, and maybe even longer.

I have used them to treat cancers mainly in dogs, and their cancers are gone
within two weeks. I brought one of my dogs to the vet to make a point to him.
He said my dog had 28 mostly cancerous breast tumors, and that she will not
live another 3 months. When I told him that I will cure her with no need for
surgery or radiation, he gave me the biggest assholish look that could ever be
given. He said that my dog would just suffer before she died, and I laughed and
said, "and what would you call your treatments?" He shut the fuck up and even
had the balls to dare me!

Well just two weeks later when I brought my little baby honeygirl back to him, he
almost shit his pants as he blurted out "no fucking way. That's impossible! What
did you do?" Well needless to say, I never did tell him. The reason I didn't tell him
was because he wanted to put it on his website, and the govy was cracking down
on the use of apricot kernals right at the time, so I opted to remain silent!

About 10 years ago, I had a older neighbor who was diagnosed with pancreatic
cancer; the worst cancer you can ever have as it spreads everywhere. He started
taking the AK, and his doctor told him that he didn't understand what was happening,
but whatever he was doing, to continue doing it.

He decided to tell his doctor, and his doctor went fucking crazy saying he is poisoning
himself, and to stop eating the raw seed/kernals, and to start eating the roasted instead.
When I told him that roasted kernals are voided of the cancer fighting effects, he told me
that his doctor knew more about health than me just because he was a doctor, and I was
not. I blessed him and moved on, and one month later he was dead, and his wife just one
month later... same exact situation as her husband!

Edited by Cryptic Mole

That's fantastic @CrypticMole,
Well, not for your neighbor but for your doggy.
I'm definitely going pick some up. Is dosage based on weight?

That's fantastic @CrypticMole,
Well, not for your neighbor but for your doggy.
I'm definitely going pick some up. Is dosage based on weight?

Yes, and with dogs it can be very unforgiving. Humans 7 per day as a preventative.
I will not advise here on dosing for humans, but up to 45 per day according to size
and weight. Everyone is different and will react differently. Some do well on much less,
while still others need higher amounts (45). Those are the people who need to use caution
with the higher needs.

They need to be taking throughout the day and right up until bedtime, and no more than two
at a time, Chewed, and rechewed, and rechewed over and over again while swallowing the
bitter juices, and finally the chewed up kernals as well!

This is not medical advice, but instead the way I do it!

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Yes, and with dogs it can be very unforgiving. Humans 7 per day as a preventative.I will not advise here on dosing for humans, but up to 45 per day according to size
and weight. Everyone is different and will react differently. Some do well on much less,
while still others need higher amounts. Those are the people who need to use caution
with the higher needs.

Cool, I'll start with a small amount and see how I feel. :biggrin:

Cool, I'll start with a small amount and see how I feel. :biggrin:

Take with food until you get used to it. Can upset your stomach.

Take with food until you get used to it. Can upset your stomach.

Alright, would it be best to split it up like two per meal?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.