Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fourth echelon

hmmmmm

21 posts in this topic

Tom Selleck accused of using water from a public hydrant to irrigate his sprawling ranch in the midst of California's devastating drought

Actor Tom Selleck, the moustachioed star of Magnum PI, Three Men and a Baby and the cult Tumblr blog “Selleck Waterfall Sandwich”, has been accused of filching water from a public hydrant to irrigate his sprawling Southern California ranch.

According to a report by the Los Angeles Times, a complaint filed this week in a Ventura County court claims a white water truck has filled up with “huge amounts” of water from the hydrant on at least a dozen documented occasions in the past two years, before delivering the water to Mr Selleck’s 60-acre ranch in Westlake Village, a leafy, wealthy neighbourhood northwest of LA.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/tom-selleck-accused-of-using-water-from-a-public-hydrant-to-irrigate-his-sprawling-ranch-in-the-midst-of-californias-devastating-drought-10376092.html?icn=puff-6

Those folks need to give it up making their yards look good. People will catch on seeing green and will get you. I wonder if they will use drones to crack down on who's got the pretty yard?

1 person likes this

Hi, Storm! :) Been checkin' it out here and me likey. I need to learn how to use everything to navigate the site and be a better poster. I will in due time.

1 person likes this

miss you on loppy. but if you are happier here, then no worries

I was on last night. I have some friends over there that I like to go back and forth with. Are you Storm64 over there? It's more of a social thing at LOP but here I like the CT's and can comment without a bunch of rigamaroo.

iam danonthewestcoast.. i was dan smith was TMFL etc..but soooon ill change name once more in coming days ahead lmaO

lol...yeah, something like that. 

On 7/8/2015, 3:07:06, FurriesRock said:

They have the water, take em out!

On 7/8/2015, 3:07:06, FurriesRock said:

They have the water, take em out!

though hard to watch for some folks, drone strikes are cool

though hard to watch for some folks, drone strikes are cool

At least the dog to the right of the video escaped!
Did anyone else even notice that?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.