Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

Random attacks to St Louis are also coming from within the United States.

9 posts in this topic

A comment on the internet, look for more attacks within.

Random attacks to St Louis are also coming from within the United States. One in particular I caught was from 71.6.216.62 , who is

Project Sonar

Project Sonar is a security research project by Rapid7 that conducts internet-wide surveys across different services and protocols to gain insights into global exposure to common vulnerabilities. The data collected is available to the public in an effort to enable security research. Sonar is a Rapid7 Labs project spearheaded by HD....

https://sonar.labs.rapid7.com/?scanner2

I guess they were checking for vulnerabilities within the system. I wonder who is detecting Rapid7 for theirs?

IP addresses can be faked as well. My group used to use one anothers IP's and locations,
and somethimes same IP's from different locations. It can be a trick used to confuse everyone.
That's why we did it, and that was the only reason! Just sayin...

Interesting though.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

IP addresses can be faked as well. My group used to use one anothers IP's and locations,
and somethimes same IP's from different locations. It can be a trick used to confuse everyone.
That's why we did it, and that was the only reason! Just sayin...

Interesting though.

Did you happen to see this as well? - http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/07/08/this-is-the-message-anonymous-posted-last-night-before-the-new-york-stock-exchange-outage/

At the moment I can't get the page to load fully, but I see its from the blaze/beck,
and something about anonymous. You need to use caution with anonymous as
they have been infiltrated by the CIA.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

At the moment I can't get the page to load fully, but I see its from the blaze/beck,and something about anonymous. You need to use caution with anonymous as
they have been infiltrated by the CIA.

They are saying Anonymous gave a warning that the stock markets would be in trouble, that's all.

I can hear the "LET'S CLAMP DOWN ON THE INTERNET NOW" discussions on CNN & News Channels already.

They are saying Anonymous gave a warning that the stock markets would be in trouble, that's all.

I can hear the "LET'S CLAMP DOWN ON THE INTERNET NOW" discussions on CNN & News Channels already.

Well they may very well be using him as their way of warning everyone before
they do anything as they always do!

Guess what is in St. Louis? The National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency!   Looks like St. Louis is ground zero when it comes to cyber warfare.

The Post-Dispatch first reported in June that the top-secret government intelligence agency was scouting new locations both in the city of St. Louis and elsewhere in the region to replace its facility near the Anheuser-Busch brewery. The agency’s second location in Arnold isn’t a part of the move.

The agency provided crucial satellite mapping and other support in the mission in which Osama bin Laden was killed.

The St. Louis facility employs about 3,000 people, according to the agency. It is at the site of the old St. Louis Arsenal, which is one of the oldest continually operating military installations in the country.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/metro/national-geospatial-intelligence-agency-names-possible-sites-for-move-in/article_812ee19f-de9d-5e5d-8a34-dd70f1aeac6a.html

About NGA  

The National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) delivers world-class geospatial intelligence that provides a decisive advantage to policymakers, warfighters, intelligence professionals and first responders.

Anyone who sails a U.S. ship, flies a U.S. aircraft, makes national policy decisions, fights wars, locates targets, responds to natural disasters, or even navigates with a cellphone relies on NGA.

NGA enables all of these critical actions and shapes decisions that impact our world through the indispensable discipline of geospatial intelligence (GEOINT).

NGA is a unique combination of intelligence agency and combat support agency. It is the world leader in timely, relevant, accurate and actionable GEOINT. NGA enables the U.S. intelligence community and the Department of Defense (DOD) to fulfill the president’s national security priorities to protect the nation. NGA also anticipates its partners’ future needs and advances the GEOINT discipline to meet them.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.