Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What Would Your Reaction Be?

29 posts in this topic

You are a loving parent who loves your children dearly and with all your heart. You would gladly give up your own life for each and

every one of them. They grow and are now adults with children of their own, but something unexpected happens. One of your loving

children is killed in a accident suddeny and comepletely unexpectedly! You cope in the usual way by mourning that loss for the rest

of your life. After all, no child should ever die before their parents! You keep thinking that someday you'll be togather again.

The years drag by slowly, and you yourself have now come full circle. Now your turn has come to pass from one life unto the next.

When you wake there are all of your family and friends, but wait, where is my child who was lost in that terrible accident on that never

forgotten day? Your child is nowhere to be seen. Seems your child for some strange reason didn't make it.

Now what will be your reaction? Will you just except what has happened because you're now in a perfect place where there is no sadness

or even sorrow? Will you just give thanks and praises to your creator and The I Am That I Am? Or will you become irate and demand answers?

It would now seem this is certainly not a perfect place where there can be no sin! Has not Lucifer already been there and done that?

The great battle in heaven where lucifer and one third of the perfectly created beings revolted against their creator to only be tossed from this

heavenly realm for eternity, and though both stories do follow the idea that maybe what we perceive this Heaven to be as a perfect place, maybe

its not so perfect after all!

But in spite of all of this, there has to be some kind of logical answer. It may be something logical, and yet we do not have the ability to fully under-

stand it yet. Surely a God who loves us more than we can ever imagine will never send us to a place of eternal pain and suffering. As a parent,

would you send your children to a place like that? I would dare say not!

It now seems that even after we pass on to the next level of life, we still are tied into "Free Will." We will not become robot like and pre programmed

to behave like good little drone/clones. The idea here may be that we will become so overwhelmed by what we know and see, that there will be no

need to question anything, but for now the best answer is "Things Are "NEVER" What They Seem!"

I think we are in for some very big surprises indeed! ley lines are everywhere

Edited by Cryptic Mole
2 people like this

I would demand an answer,  but thats just me. >:(

This is something that I believe not too many people dare go here to even consider these kinds of possibilities. pyramids are electrical power sources

Edited by Cryptic Mole

This is something that I believe not too many people dare go here to even consider these kinds of possibilities.

Im not afraid to argue with our Creator,  in fact,  I think the Creator enjoys a good debate,  argument.  Even though,  in the end of it all,  you will finally see things in the Creators perspective. Roll Hard!! 

Im not afraid to argue with our Creator,  in fact,  I think the Creator enjoys a good debate,  argument.  Even though,  in the end of it all,  you will finally see things in the Creators perspective. Roll Hard!! 

​I have spent my entire life arguing with the "I Am That I Am." The problem is that just by the "I Am That I Am" speaking

one word or phrase to you, it will take you years to find the answers to what "IATIA" shared with you. It takes much work on

your part to learn the truth no matter where it leads! That's the difference. Sometimes we are sent down a certain path,

but because its something we were not expecting, we have a tendency to resist it completely and to the point of turning

our backs on it!

I have learned to never do that. Why? because that's when the most profound lessons are learned; when you just let it

all go, shut the hell up, and just listen! I have always stood by the idea/concept that there is a big difference between

just hearing and listening... thus the phrase "be a good listener." your past is not what you've been told

Edited by Cryptic Mole

On 4/23/2015, 8:59:54, Full Throttle said:
The Apostle

Is this like you arguing with your God? lol.

Heaven is but a stepping stone, and there are many of them (heavens.)

Heaven is but a stepping stone, and there are many of them (heavens.)

That may be possible as there are most likely trillions upon trillions of yet unknown dimensions.

Is it possible that there is a single dimension designed just for you... for me, for all of us?

I'd bet so!

Edited by Cryptic Mole

That may be possible as there are most likely trillions upon trillions of yet unknown dimensions.

Is it possible that there is a single dimension designed just for you... for me, for all of us?

I'd bet so!

​Well, conjecture has it's place and I am never one to say never.  The cosmos has a certain framework, however, and the number of dimensions is fixed therein; although, there are tons of sub-dimension, in which one can go and have plenty of fun.

Maybe its a system of vibrational rings,  you end up in the vibratory rings you resonate with.  

Something similar to what Robert Monroe saw in his OOBE travels.  But,  who knows for sure.  

​Well, conjecture has it's place and I am never one to say never.  The cosmos has a certain framework, however, and the number of dimensions is fixed therein; although, there are tons of sub-dimension, in which one can go and have plenty of fun.

I would never hold to the idea that the cosmos has a fixed number of anything. We have been surprised before with things like the

double slit experiment, communication between plants, and the changing of the crystal like structure of water when influenced by

outside forces such as voice, texture, sound, vibration, colors, and even scent.

We have gone from the big bang, and nuclear powered stars to a thunderbolted electric universe with luminous plasma energy stars.

We have been oh so very wrong by placing limits on everything when instead everything is limitless! Even we ourselves are limitless

indeed as we continue on with the passing of the flesh! The only limits are where science itself fails to continue onward. For that is

where the spiritual realm takes over with all the answers to "anyone who is willing to listen!"

There's that word "Listen" again! Not just hearing, but listening instead!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.