Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Cops Hunt 12-Year-Old Wanted for Murder : Up dated

9 posts in this topic

A 12-year-old boy is on the run after a fatal shooting in Omaha late last month, police say.

Jarrell Milton, 12, is wanted in the murder of Jamymell Ray, 31, that occurred around 4 p.m. in Miller Park last week, authorities said.

The pre-teen's brother, Jamar Milton, 17, and Shuntayvious Primes-Willis, 15, have already been arrested both were charged with first-degree murder. They were denied bond in court Tuesday afternoon.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/12-year-old-wanted-murder-2-teens-arrested-cops-n388231

Updated July 8 2015

Federal Agents Arrest Baby-Faced Boy, 12, For His Role In Nebraska Murder

Jarrell Milton was collared at 11:30 PM July 7 2015 by U.S. Marshals Service agents in Minneapolis, nearly 400 miles from the boy’s Omaha residence,

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/murder/feds-bust-boy-for-murder-786523

That's just crazy!!  Where the heck does a 12 yr old go to hide out??

This is so sad.
I have mixed feeling about incidences like this.
The kid is a soulless killer but is he also a victim?
What happened to him that made him this way?
Maybe nothing. Maybe he was born psychopathic.

The 12 year old who stabbed the 9 year old to death last year was found competent to be charged as an adult.

Boy, 12, charged as adult in fatal stabbing of 9-year-old

A 12 year-old boy is being charged as an adult with open murder in the deadly stabbing of a 9-year-old boy at a playground.

Jamarion Lawhorn pleaded not guilty Tuesday afternoon in Kent County Family Court. WZZM is identifying the minor because he is being charged as an adult.

Lawhorn's accused of repeatedly stabbing Michael Conner Verkerke in the back at the Pinebrook Village mobile home park Monday evening.

Neighbors say Conner, as he was called, ran screaming to his home and collapsed bleeding on his porch. He died later at a hospital Monday evening.

Lawhorn used a neighbor's phone to call 911 and turn himself in. He was arrested and taken to the Kent County Juvenile Detention Center.
-----
Witnesses told investigators that four children were playing when Lawhorn, for unknown reasons, pulled a knife and stabbed the boy.

Glen Stacy, who lives nearby, described Lawhorn as "very calm."

"The only time he raised his voice was when the police came," Stacy said.

When police arrived at the mobile home park, they first went to aid the stabbing victim, but Lawhorn wanted the officers to pick him up and yelled, "Hello. I'm right here. You're going the wrong way," according to Stacy.

http://www.wzzm13.com/story/news/local/kentwood/2014/08/04/kentwood-child-stabbing/13606423/

This is so sad.
I have mixed feeling about incidences like this.
The kid is a soulless killer but is he also a victim?
What happened to him that made him this way?
Maybe nothing. Maybe he was born psychopathic.

The 12 year old who stabbed the 9 year old to death last year was found competent to be charged as an adult.

Boy, 12, charged as adult in fatal stabbing of 9-year-old

A 12 year-old boy is being charged as an adult with open murder in the deadly stabbing of a 9-year-old boy at a playground.

Jamarion Lawhorn pleaded not guilty Tuesday afternoon in Kent County Family Court. WZZM is identifying the minor because he is being charged as an adult.

Lawhorn's accused of repeatedly stabbing Michael Conner Verkerke in the back at the Pinebrook Village mobile home park Monday evening.

Neighbors say Conner, as he was called, ran screaming to his home and collapsed bleeding on his porch. He died later at a hospital Monday evening.

Lawhorn used a neighbor's phone to call 911 and turn himself in. He was arrested and taken to the Kent County Juvenile Detention Center.
-----
Witnesses told investigators that four children were playing when Lawhorn, for unknown reasons, pulled a knife and stabbed the boy.

Glen Stacy, who lives nearby, described Lawhorn as "very calm."

"The only time he raised his voice was when the police came," Stacy said.

When police arrived at the mobile home park, they first went to aid the stabbing victim, but Lawhorn wanted the officers to pick him up and yelled, "Hello. I'm right here. You're going the wrong way," according to Stacy.

http://www.wzzm13.com/story/news/local/kentwood/2014/08/04/kentwood-child-stabbing/13606423/

A child needs two loving parents with a good child hood environment  .  Home school , Kill the TV and no violent video games .

Give me a child and I'll shape him into anything. B F Skinner . 

A child needs two loving parents with a good child hood environment  .  Home school , Kill the TV and no violent video games .

Give me a child and I'll shape him into anything. B F Skinner . 

While that is ideal and true imo there are plenty of kids who grow up in single parent households who turn out just fine.
They most certainly do face challenges children with a nuclear family don't but that doesn't make them killers.

While that is ideal and true imo there are plenty of kids who grow up in single parent households who turn out just fine.They most certainly do face challenges children with a nuclear family don't but that doesn't make them killers.

True I was not thinking . I was lucky to have two parents my children all 4 had two parents ! I guess those days are gone now for many children . In this town there are many single parents many work or out bar hopping and leave child care up to other people or schools . I have seen to many little monsters coming form a single parent .

Bless those single parents that can raise a child in todays world; it would be a hand full to be both Mom and Dad .

I can't even imagine how hard it would be. I know a few who are doing a fantastic job but many more who are not.
One woman who was a former neighbor of mine was a terrible parent but two out three of her kids are wonderful.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.