Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fourth echelon

Mysterious shimmering 'UFO' filmed over Philadelphia

3 posts in this topic

PHILADELPHIA, July 7 (UPI) -- A video of a mysterious cloud-like mass shimmering while moving through the Philadelphia sky has residents scratching their heads.

Hector Garcia said he noticed the mass while smoking outside his home in North Philadelphia Sunday and he noticed the mysterious mass moving through the air over a nearby intersection.

Garcia, who branded the object a "UFO" in his YouTube post, said he was perplexed by the strange properties of the cloud-like object, which appeared to shimmer in the light.

"As soon as I started recording, it starts to move, it comes down. So I zoomed in on it, and as I zoomed in on it, it starts to swerve. And starts to go to the side. And I'm still looking at it and I don't know what it is. I was shocked," Garcia told WTXF-TV.

Some observers suggested the object could be a factory-grade soap bubble, while others said it looks like a transparent weather balloon.

http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2015/07/07/Mysterious-shimmering-UFO-filmed-over-Philadelphia/6261436290821/?spt=mps&or=5&sn=on

That is strange. It looks like a very fast moving cloud, but who knows?

That is strange. It looks like a very fast moving cloud, but who knows?

i was thinking same thing cinny

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.