Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Obama extending amnesty to illegals in prisons, jails

8 posts in this topic

The administration has ordered agents to begin ignoring many of the illegal immigrants they encounter in prisons and jails, as President Obama begins to implement a lesser-known part of his deportation amnesty policy — though his program isn’t sitting well with either side of the immigration debate.In a nod to so-called sanctuary cities, the president’s policy prohibits U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents from targeting most illegal immigrants for deportation, including most of those who come into contact with state and local police.Agents can still troll jails and prisons, but are told to no longer go after illegal immigrants with offenses such as drug possession, theft or fraud if it involved stealing an identity to try to further their unlawful presences in the U.S., according to details of the policy released Tuesday by the House Judiciary Committee.

Read more : http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jun/23/obama-amnesty-reaches-illegals-prisons-jails/#ixzz3dzY2G5lK

1 person likes this

Thanks for posting this. I can't believe I've never heard of sanctuary cities before. This is absolutely outrageous! :angry: But at least I now know the places I will never visit.

SANCTUARY CITIES AND STATES
ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT INFORMATION RESOURCE

Sanctuary is a term for cities, counties, or states that are defying a federal law relative to the various government agencies being required to assist the federal government with their illegal immigrants. In 1996 a federal law was passed called the Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act (IIRIR) that requires local governments to cooperate with Department of Homeland Security's Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE). Contrary to this law, many of these governments are officially or unofficially defying the law and have passed various local policies to ignore the federal law and not question the status of suspected illegal immigrants. Those in defiance of the law prefer to call them undocumented workers and help protect the illegal immigrants from being deported.
http://www.sanctuarycities.info/

The Original list of  Sanctuary Cities, USA

Why do public officials create sanctuaries?

One justification of creating sanctuary cities is often under the guise of protecting "immigrant rights."  But illegal aliens are not immigrants -- immigrants come to the U.S. legally, and maintain their legal presence. When a person is illegally smuggled into the U.S. or violates their visa restrictions -- he/she is not an immigrant or visitor, but an unauthorized alien subject to deportation under existing federal law.

Another common argument public officials use to justify sanctuary policies is safety--framing them as an effective "community policing" policy tool.  The argument goes as follows: Illegal aliens who are victims of crimes or are witnesses to crimes won't report them to police for fear of arrest and deportation.  However, these political panderers ignore the fact that if the illegal aliens were removed from the U.S., they would not be here to become victims, and the predators would be out of the country too.
-----   
The consequences of sanctuary policies.  What you can do.

Sanctuary policies--official or otherwise, result in safe havens (or safer havens) for illegal aliens involved in a variety of criminal enterprises--since their illegal schemes are less likely to be uncovered and face less risk of deportation if caught by local law enforcement.  Sanctuary policies also provide an environment helpful to Latin American drug cartels, gangs, and terrorist cells--since their activities are less likely to be detected and reported by law enforcement. 

Some sanctuary cities (e.g., Chicago and San Francisco) even receive millions of dollars in federal State Criminal Alien Assistance Program grants to compensate for the cost of jailing illegal alien criminals--even though city sanctuary policies act to encourage illegal alien settlement.

http://www.ojjpac.org/sanctuary.asp

Oh holy crap! I just looked over the whole list and I live in a damn sanctuary!
Now I know why this area has so many criminal invaders flooding in and they're building new housing for them.
Time to move. Grrr... 

Edited by Lucy Barnable

http://www.ojjpac.org/sanctuary.asp

Oh holy crap! I just looked over the whole list and I live in a damn sanctuary!
Now I know why this area has so many criminal invaders flooding in and they're building new housing for them.
Time to move. Grrr... 

http://www.unboxedthoughts.com/wp-content/uploads/Home-Alone.jpg  It looks like we both need to move !!  I don't understand what attracts them here to my home town of 23,000; all we grow is corn and white women . Over the past few years they have come in herds we even have a Spanish speaking Mexican grocery store now on main street down town .

It looks like we both need to move !!  I don't understand what attracts them here to my home town of 23,000; all we grow is corn and white women . Over the past few years they have come in herds we even have a Spanish speaking Mexican grocery store now on main street down town .

Same here. I live in a tiny rural town and they are everywhere. It's wasn't like this a few years ago.
They're 
presence has drastically changed this place and not in a positive way.
The only reason theycome is for a better life i.e. welfare. :angry:

Illegal immigrants can't get on welfare. 

http://www.tolerance.org/immigration-myths

They can; however, allow themselves to be preyed upon by parasite businesses looking for cheap labor. 

Ummm, that's what anchor babies are for.
It's still illegal to hire criminal invaders but that doesn't prevent it from happening.

They also use fake or stolen ID to collect benefits.

IG Audit: 6.5 Million People With Active Social Security Numbers Are 112 or Older

Many people are living longer, but not to age 112 or beyond -- except in the records of the Social Security Administration.
The SSA's inspector general has identified 6.5 million number-holders age 112 -- or older -- for whom no death date has been entered in the main electronic file, called Numident. 
The audit, dated March 4, 2015, concluded that SSA lacks the controls necessary to annote death information on the records of number-holders who exceed "maximum reasonable life expectancies."
"We obtained Numident data that identified approximately 6.5 million numberholders born before June 16, 1901 who did not have a date of death on their record," the report states.
Some of the numbers assigned to long-dead people were used fraudulently to open bank accounts.
And thousands of those numbers apparently were used by illegal immigrants to apply for work: 

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/ig-audit-65-million-people-active-social-security-numbers-are-112-or-older

Those people only continue to exist on the books because Social Security never received a death certificate.

While those numbers can be abused, that abuse is few and far between.

Also, not many of those number are actually receiving benefits.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/death-stop-social-security-payments/ 

"And thousands of those numbers apparently were used by illegal immigrants to apply for work."

They also use Catholic Services and other Christian charities.

CATHOLIC CHARITIES FLOODED WITH YOUNG ILLEGAL LATINO IMMIGRANTS
The new Catholic Charities facility is providing clothing, food, and personal items to the young illegal immigrants as they wait for federal agents to open their case files. A group of Catholic women have volunteered to bring in supplies and meet the children’s immediate needs. Volunteers must go through background checks and receive immunizations in order to provide care for the young Latinos.
-----
The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) has 
announced a $350 million “funding opportunity” for residential care providers of the thousands of illegal minors crossing the U.S. border. Grantees will be expected to provide the young people with case management services, educational services, family reunification and release services, group and individual counseling, individualized needs assessments and service plans, information about free legal assistance available to them, medical and mental health services, family planning services, religious access, right to privacy, transportation, and visitation and phone calls. In addition, shelters awarded grants must deliver care in a manner that is “sensitive” to sexual orientation and gender identity.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2014/06/14/catholic-charities-flooded-with-young-illegal-latino-immigrants/

Think about it, if they're not getting welfare and if not working illegally how are they surviving? Maybe by committing crimes other than welfare and employment fraud.

MORE THAN 347,000 CONVICTED CRIMINAL IMMIGRANTS AT LARGE IN U.S.

According to a March 2, 2015 “ICE Weekly Departures and Detention Report” obtained by Center for Immigration Studies expert Jessica Vaughan and shared with Breitbart News, there were 168,680 convicted criminal immigrants who had final orders of removal but who remained at large in the U.S.

Another 179,018 convicted criminal immigrants with deportation cases pending also remained at large.

While the vast majority were not in custody some were detained — namely 6,220 criminal immigrants facing final deportation orders and another 7,680 convicted criminal immigrants with immigration cases pending.

In recent years there has been a focus on the number of annual criminal immigrant releases.

In 2013 the Obama administration released 36,007 criminal immigrants who had nearly 88,000 convictions. Those convictions included 193 homicide convictions, 426 sexual assault convictions, 303 kidnapping convictions, and 1,075 aggravated assault convictions.

In January, the Department of Homeland Security revealed in a 38-page document to Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-IA) showing that of those criminals released in 2013, 1,000 had gone on to commit additional crimes including, terroristic threats, lewd acts with a minor, various types of assault, DUI, robbery, hit-and-run, gang activity, rape, and child cruelty.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/07/07/more-than-347000-convicted-criminal-immigrants-at-large-in-u-s/

Illegal Alien Rapists, Child Molesters Freed in U.S. Instead of Deported
Thousands of illegal immigrants convicted of serious crimes—including rape, child molestation and kidnapping—have been released in the United States by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the agency doesn’t bother keeping track of the alien convicts.

The DHS agency responsible for removing dangerous illegal aliens, Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), simply releases sex offenders when they complete their criminal sentence and fails to monitor or force them to register with local authorities in the communities where they resettle. The incredulous story of this outrageous system comes via an investigative series published this week in a Boston newspaper that sued the government for the records. It includes a database of criminals that one former federal prosecutor calls “chilling.” The offenders are “dangerous and predatory individuals who should not be prowling the streets,” the prosecutor says in the article. “In fact, they should not be in the United States at all.”

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2015/06/illegal-alien-rapists-child-molesters-freed-in-u-s-instead-of-deported/

And don't forget about the anchor babies...

Perhaps Obama could take some advice on immigration from Mr.Trump seeing he has the balls to call it like it is. It is sad to see my Southern neighbors being sold out by such a pathetic leader. Obviously no concern for the bettering of the US but only for keeping his sorry useless braindead ass in power. 

2 people like this

Perhaps Obama could take some advice on immigration from Mr.Trump seeing he has the balls to call it like it is. It is sad to see my Southern neighbors being sold out by such a pathetic leader. Obviously no concern for the bettering of the US but only for keeping his sorry useless braindead ass in power. 

His role in office this term was nothing other than to destroy america. That much is clear. But lets not forget the crisis before he leaves office and the savior clinton who will be up next. All planned! Like a chess game.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.