Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

Stewart Rhodes calls for emergency summits by state, in preparation for economic collapse

6 posts in this topic

Stewart Rhodes calls for emergency summits by state, in preparation for economic collapse

Published on Jul 5, 2015

AMERICA RUNNING OUT OF TIME. SUPPORT TEAMS URGED. Albany, NY. June 24, 2015

Founder and Director of Oath Keepers Stewart Rhodes urges all Oath Keeper chapters across the country to hold an Emergency Summit by state, in order to prepare for an economic collapse. 'Assume the worst' and formulate support teams. Food storage the most crucial.

Maybe I need to find a local chapter. Maybe we all should.  :damned:

Good post! I'm not part of the Oath Keepers just a home maker. But I've been running through my head scenarios and what actions to take in my neighborhood to secure it. This video is prompting me to take action now and going door to door in my area with fliers for a meeting. I think the majority of my neighbors are oblivious to what's up, but I could be wrong. But I think just telling them to stock up on provisions would be a step in the right direction. But I would like to coordinate an action plan to secure our area from possible gangs and looters.

Good post! I'm not part of the Oath Keepers just a home maker. But I've been running through my head scenarios and what actions to take in my neighborhood to secure it. This video is prompting me to take action now and going door to door in my area with fliers for a meeting. I think the majority of my neighbors are oblivious to what's up, but I could be wrong. But I think just telling them to stock up on provisions would be a step in the right direction. But I would like to coordinate an action plan to secure our area from possible gangs and looters.

Please let us know how it works. You have to be so careful when you talk to people outside the forum community. But most people would probably accept the financial meltdown scenario.

We've lost our survival skills since the turn of the century. Store-bought provisions will take a small family only through a few weeks or months. After that, only farms can sustain life when the groceries run out, and most farms are very specialized now. When it falls, I doubt we'll have as much planning time as the Greeks.

Good to see you here, Pooky!

Please let us know how it works. You have to be so careful when you talk to people outside the forum community. But most people would probably accept the financial meltdown scenario.

We've lost our survival skills since the turn of the century. Store-bought provisions will take a small family only through a few weeks or months. After that, only farms can sustain life when the groceries run out, and most farms are very specialized now. When it falls, I doubt we'll have as much planning time as the Greeks.

Thank you. :)

Ok..I went to the store and seen some of my neighbors congregated out on the front porch. I stopped to talk to them and they were all clued in and all about protecting our neighborhood. So that encourages me to go and talk to others. I feel energized by this. These folks are what some would consider to be " country" but they were all up on the current news and conspiracies. I'm amped...gonna do this!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.