Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ukshep

Im not usually a gambling man.

7 posts in this topic

Every month i put £10 in my gambling account and play with it on the first of every month. This month has been stupidly insane. I somehow turned that £10 into £700 with nothing but blackjack and an insane amount of luck.

I guess the gods are in my favor right now.

1 person likes this

gambling..it can be an addiction if you cant control it. i once had a gambling addiction when i turned 21 through age 45. slot machines mostly. one day i dropped $2.000 dollars on a slot machine...meaning i put it all back after winning it. greed clouded my judgement. but yay for you shep...beer money! :bananadancing:

gambling..it can be an addiction if you cant control it. i once had a gambling addiction when i turned 21 through age 45. slot machines mostly. one day i dropped $2.000 dollars on a slot machine...meaning i put it all back after winning it. greed clouded my judgement. but yay for you shep...beer money! :bananadancing:

Lol funny enough its been a while since i drank now you mention it and yeh i also had a gambling addiction when i first introduced myself to it. But playing for free with free money got that out my system. Thats why i now limit myself. Only deposit what your willing to lose. and for me thats £10 a month :) but i win almost every month more than i put in. So its all good.

Blackjack is such an easy game to win, if you play live tables with real people. Even via the internet. It just takes a while. Play smart. be patient. bet in £1 or £2.50 increments. Dont ever chuck all your money in :P and you can win more than you lose.

i actually play novelty slot games on pc. no money involved. just for fun.
for reference
https://www.masque.com/

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.