Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Talon

Signs That The Elite Are Feverishly Preparing For Something BIG

5 posts in this topic

What in the world are the elite up to?

In recent days, we have learned that the New York Fed is moving a lot of operations to Chicago because of concerns about what a “natural disaster” could do, the federal government is buying 62 million rounds of ammunition commonly used in AR-15 semi-automatic rifles for “training” purposes, and NORAD is moving back into Cheyenne Mountain because it is “EMP-hardened”.  In addition, government authorities have scheduled a whole host of unusual “training exercises” all over the nation.  So are the elite doing all of this in order to prepare for something really BIG, or should we just chalk up all of this strange activity to rampant government paranoia?

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/signs-that-the-elite-are-feverishly-preparing-for-something-big_042015

I agree Talon, something is about to go down. Keep your ears and eyes open for unusual activity.

Last night there was some strange activity in my neighborhood. Between the hours of 2am and 4am I kept hearing train whistles, you know the ones they blow when crossing a road intersection.   I laid in bed thinking, "What the heck are they moving on trains in the middle of the night through the city and why?"  Those train tracks don't usually have a lot of traffic, but last night the rails must have been smoking. I don't know if it means anything, but it was unusual.

I just saw this on Drudge. Maybe this is where the trains were heading last night????

>>>"I saw a train carrying all sorts of military equipment heading into Big Spring," another resident, who requested to remain anonymous, told NewsWest 9. "There were also about 14 helicopters flying over the [Big Spring McMahon-Wrinkle] Airport last night and a tank getting driven through that open field [near the airport]. It's scary seeing that and not knowing what in the world is going on."<<<

http://www.newswest9.com/story/28826943/big-spring-invites-army-to-conduct-special-ops-training-in-city

1 person likes this

I can almost feel it in the air.  Something is up,  dont know what. Eyes Open People!! 

yep.

Time to update our bug-out bags. Or see which WalMart is still open to buy last minute ammo.

'They' know chaos will rage world wide as the judgements begin. Not only have they 'created' such events, but actually believe they are in control and work to bring about what they think is thier god Lucifers plan. Later, rather than sooner, will humanity acknowledge the creator. Asteroids truly are approaching, but dare I prophecy.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.