Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Talon

Neil Young Announces Anti-Monsanto Album ‘The Monsanto Years’

8 posts in this topic

Legendary music icon Neil Young will be taking a stand against Monsanto in his latest album release, The Monsanto Years. In a move that highlights just how far awareness on the issue of Monsanto’s toxic creations has come, Young will be working with the Willie Nelson sons in highlighting Monsanto’s activities within the new album.

Just looking at the list of new songs on the collection are revealing enough to the central message of the album. Some of the track titles include “Seeds,” “Too Big to Fail,” “Monsanto Years,” and “Rock Starbucks.”

http://naturalsociety.com/neil-young-announces-anti-monsanto-album-the-monsanto-years/

Beat me to it Talon!  I was CP the link myself when I saw this on the board.  

Bout time for Neal to speak out again,  I hope the album is a good one.  Ive enjoyed his music for many years. 

Edited by Full Throttle

Neil Young is one of my old favorites, glad to see he's standing up for what he believes is right!

This link is from last year and I haven't kept up (for shame). 

5 Countries That are Throwing Monsanto Out on its Ass

http://ultraculture.org/blog/2014/04/01/5-countries-throwing-monsanto-ass/

In the long-term, however, it is crucial to note that, should the upcoming Trans-Pacific Partnership trade agreement pass, Monsanto and other agribusiness companies would potentially be able to sue these countries over lost profits for blocking the sale of glyphosate and other products. Yes, that’s the kind of world we may soon live in.

While it looks like good news the last paragraph ^^^ is the bitch. And the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP) Looks likely to expand the reach of our corporate overlords.

Watch an excerpt from Neil Young’s newest video for his song "Rock Starbucks" from his forthcoming record, "The Monsanto Years." Young recorded the album with Willie Nelson’s sons, Micah and Lukas. "I want a cup of coffee, but I don’t want a GMO," Young sings on "Rock Starbucks." "I love to start my day off without helping Monsanto."

http://www.democracynow.org/2015/5/22/neil_young_premieres_new_anti_gmo

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.