Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SolidSender

CUBE UFO / Cloud Rider and the Ark of Gilgamesh

14 posts in this topic

A few days ago ....................

=====================================================

and now in other places

================================================================================================================

Last week, there was a compelling UFO sighting of a black cube that was caught in the clouds over Texas. Speculations sparked as to what it might be. In this video, I provide another theory to throw into the market place of ideas of what this cube might have been. From a biblical perspective, we know that the New Jerusalem is most likely a cube shape. And while this cube which is the city of God is made with precious stones and is quite large and beautiful, this cube in the sky is dark and ominous. My theory is that the cube we see here is a counterfeit to the real New Jerusalem, and one that is operated by the fallen beings, call them fallen angels, or the Anunnaki. I also talk about the cloud rider, baal, Yahweh, and the connection to the Gilgamesh ark in his flood account, that happens to be a cube as well.

---------------------------------

Edited by SolidSender
1 person likes this

You're killing me, SS. It's tough scheduling time to watch these videos. I thought this one had been shot down. But if it's on your radar, I'll have to check it out. And I can't resist anything related to Gilgamesh.

or Elvis. :bSLfSaC:

Wow, I've seen something very similar to this in New Mexico years ago.  I was about 20 miles south of Roswell and it was early morning, right after sunrise. The one I saw had blue and green light behind it and it too rolled the clouds when it went through them.

Have any of you guys heard about a CUBE UFO being at or near the sun.

Also I remember my Clan Leader, posting a video of something NEAR the SUN, BLACK, it gets close to it, and moves away.

Have any of you guys heard about a CUBE UFO being at or near the sun.

Also I remember my Clan Leader, posting a video of something NEAR the SUN, BLACK, it gets close to it, and moves away.

I remember the large black sphere that was leeching plasma. no squares tho.

You're killing me, SS. It's tough scheduling time to watch these videos. I thought this one had been shot down. But if it's on your radar, I'll have to check it out. And I can't resist anything related to Gilgamesh.

or Elvis. :bSLfSaC:

I found one thing everyone here has in common.  we all would prefer reading over watching a video... lmfao.  I'd rather read any day of week

I found one thing everyone here has in common.  we all would prefer reading over watching a video... lmfao.  I'd rather read any day of week

Yes, and most videos are too long. With a little planning and a lot of editing, the great majority could be boiled down to 3 minutes. But noooo, we have to listen to annoying background music and a tortuous drawn-out expose' and much beating around the bush.

If video-makers would provide a summary of their main points, we could copy and paste them into posts, instead of relying on memory. My biggest objection is that my rural server limits my downloads per month.

A few long videos and I'm slowed down to dial-up speed.:AQ25ScX:

Fur me it's not about speed, I just can't stand videos, I feel like they are 'bait abd switch'... it's as if there are advertisers pushing these people to shove videos down our throat so they get paid... like flo in progressive commercials.

Edited by jayke911

Yes Sender, when that heavenly cube decends out of the sky there won't be any Doubt who made it. The fact that you made reference to God Almighty from that vid got my respect.

Edited by WhiteHorse
Typo

I remember the large black sphere that was leeching plasma. no squares tho.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

I would believe that the real New Jerusalem would dwarf what is being shown,
but I suppose that a black cube just symbolizes evil, and that a point is being
made there in the sky. That does seem to fit the current climate of things these
days... and that's if that video is even legit in the first place!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.