Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CGK

7 Dead - 38 Injured in 4th of July Shootings!

3 posts in this topic

No it was not a terrorist attack..Just a normal holiday weekend in CHICAGO!

The  shootings will not make  National Headline news because it's black on black crime. I guess black lives don't matter... in Chicago?

7 dead, 38 injured in Fourth of July weekend shootings

CHICAGO (Sun-Times Media Wire) -

Fourth of July weekend shootings have left seven people dead — including a 7-year-old boy — and at least 38 others injured since Thursday evening.

http://www.myfoxchicago.com/story/29469505/3-dead-3-wounded-in-holiday-weekend-shootings-since-thursday-evening

Fourth of July weekend shootings have left seven people dead — including a 7-year-old boy — and at least 38 others injured since Thursday evening.

Seven-year-old Amari Brown was killed in a shooting that also left a 26-year-old woman wounded late Saturday in the Humboldt Park neighborhood.

Amari, who lived in the 500 block of North Drake, was taken to Stroger Hospital where he was pronounced dead at 1:56 a.m., according to the Cook County medical examiner’s office.

Police said the boy and a 26-year-old woman were not the intended targets when they were shot while standing in the 1100 block of North Harding just before midnight. The woman was also shot in the chest and taken to Stroger, where her condition stabilized.

“It’s crazy. Like who would shoot a 7-year-old? He got shot in the chest. Who would do that? To a baby?” Amari’s grandmother, 52-year-old Vida Hailey asked as she waited for news outside Stroger. “All the kids that are getting killed out here – it’s crazy. When is it going to stop?”

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2015/07/05/seven-dead-including-boy-7-dozens-injured-over-fourth-of-july-weekend/

1 person likes this

The body count has gone up:

Eight Dead, 41 Wounded in Fourth of July Weekend Violence in Chicago
At least eight people have died and 41 others were wounded in shootings across Chicago this Fourth of July weekend.
Among those who died was a 7-year-old boy who was shot while watching fireworks in Humboldt Park with his father just before midnight Saturday.

Source: http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/fourth-of-july-weekend-violence-shootings-chicago-311639971.html#ixzz3f45zU24x 

Fireworks are over by midnight. Who would keep a seven year old out on the dangerous streets at that hour?
Where are all the #blacklivesmatter activists? Why are Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson silent on all this? 

July To Date
Shot & Killed: 12
Shot & Wounded: 54
Total Shot: 66
Total Homicides: 12

http://heyjackass.com/

1 person likes this

Most of the shootings in Chicago are black on black in black neighborhoods . Black lives don't matter when it comes to the street gangs ...

It would be nice to see the black gangs in this country take charge in controlling the black on black shootings but it wont happen . There needs to be laws that will put these gang members in prison for just being a associated with a street gang; until laws making street gang memberships illegal black on black street crime will never end and will remain a form of self population control .  

I remember the race riots in the 60s and 70s were people were killed even then the blacks were killing other blacks for control of territories . The police would not go in until the fighting was over and then that was to just count bodies and clean up the bloody mess . This is a fact . I lived only 50 miles from Chicago and my Uncle was a south side cop at that time . I remembered him telling my parents about some of the blood baths in black neighborhoods that he made reports on .

It is not illegal in this country to be a gang member and it will never be illegal because it would eliminate profit out of the prosecutions . And to who would deal all the drugs and prostitutes that gang members sell ? Its worth big bucks to the city and state at the expense of the tax payer ...

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.