Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

New Theme Update & an Announcement!

23 posts in this topic

no more guest posting! i was actually wanting to post without logging in tonight. well, you the boss shep. will this discourage regular guests posting from now on? ive no answer to that. let us see how effective this will be in coming days. +1

Edited by Storm64
duh

New Theme Update

First up we have launched the 2 themes with improved looks. Both are light themes with a slight variation of color. They should be more appealing than what we started with :)

For those that want the details of whats been added etc look below.

CHANGES INCLUDE

• Changes Include new color tweaks
  • Some different border and shadowing
  • Completely new footer complete with a button to jump to the top of page, with effects on hover.
  • Changes to the videos and articles section pertaining to how they are viewed on mobile devices.
  • New Connect with Us Bars on certain parts of the forum (Disabled on mobile devices.)

The Announcement

After much thought and analysis of the ct forum scene, I have come to a conclusion on what is best for us as a forum. This decision is made not because i want it. But because cold hard facts show themselves to me and i cant ignore the signs they show me. So without drawing this out. We will be closing guest posting on cop! You will still be able to view the forum without any problems at all but you will need an account if you dont already have one to post content.

For those that wish to know why? While some of the guest posters we and other forums within the ct scene get are really great individuals, It has become clear that guest posting is one of the main root causes of the problems with conspiracy forums right now. And thus to solidify the quality you have all come to expect from us. We have closed it off. 

I hope you can all understand this move. And remember it only takes a minute to sign up.

Smart move shep. Avoids a lot of bullshit postings and trolls!

no more guest posting! i was actually wanting to post without logging in tonight. well, you the boss shep. will this discourage regular guests posting from now on? ive no answer to that. let us see how effective this will be in coming days. +1

Might bring in a dirty laundry bag full of socks!

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Where are these new features located shepy?

well the connect with us social buttons are here.

ozMFeZc.png

And the jump to top is the black thing on the below image.

4B0zxxM.png

Core Feature wise. The change does not bring much. Most of my time has been spend on bug fixing, and a focus on bringing some ease of use and social integration to the forum.

I was also working on a subscription system, But the way it was set up with this software i did not like. Since it asked for billing address. And well i dont like the idea of saving peoples home address info on the server. Being conspiracy theorists and all. So i'll have to find an alternative with that too.

But hey if you have any idea's for things you would like, or even extra pages etc let me know.

Edited by Ukshep

will there be a down button shep

Its not planned no. And tbh im not sure how i could add that without it looking awful lol. The jump to top button works in so well.

I always log in to post. I think it's good idea.
People can be mean when they don't have to own their words.

1 person likes this

I always log in to post. I think it's good idea.People can be mean when they don't have to own their words.

Agreed and oh look. This thread is now hot in the thread list. Dont burn yourself lol.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.