Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Eerie trumpet sounds are coming from the sky

1 post in this topic

Eerie trumpet sounds are coming from the sky.

trumpet’ noise coming from the sky — but no one can explain exactly what it is.
A number of people have filmed the bizarre sound over the past 10 years with the latest coming from Germany.

In the clip, shot last month, a young child can be seen frozen with fear after the strange sound boomed from the sky.
Canadian woman Kimberly Wookey has captured a number of these unexplained events, stating on YouTube: “This is the second time I personally have heard these sounds here in Terrace BC Canada. First time was June 19th 2013 at approx. 9-9:30am but it was not quite as intense.
“On the morning of August 29th 2013 at approx. 7:30am I was awoken by these sounds. I shot out of bed realizing it was the same sounds I had heard before.”
This is her terrifying video.

n the final book of the New Testament known as the Book of Revelation, angels are shown to be sounding trumpets, accompanied by a variety of supernatural plagues upon Planet Earth.

And now, mysterious, unexplained sounds in the sky that some are likening to trumpet blasts are puzzling people all over the world, including the United States.

As Britain’s Daily Mail reports, “Sounding like a trumpet or a collective from a brass section of an orchestra, a selection of videos shot from the Canada to Ukraine, via the U.S., Germany and Belarus show strange goings on above us.”

Get in-depth details about angelic trumpet blasts as well as both the FIRST and SECOND resurrection (yes, there’s a second one, too) in this autographed best-seller that explains in detail what’s coming in your future!

Numerous videos are posted on YouTube from spots all over the world, with people wondering just what is causing the strange phenomenon.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.