Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Open Letter to Americans! 4th of July Message!

19 posts in this topic

I want to take this moment to say Happy 4th of July to all of you, For tomorrow. An event that to many Americans has no true meaning or value other than a reason to get drunk. And a lot of Americans don't even know what the day even commemorates.

BUT YOU ALL KNOW! IT WAS THE DAY YOU GOT YOUR FREEDOM. THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE! In 1776!

I think July 4th is a Special time in 2015, more so than any other year it has came around. This is because with all that is going on right now surrounding the suppression of your rights and the loss of your once secure freedoms. The true meaning of the holiday is the message we should all be embracing right now. It needs to be known by the masses. This is a day that should remind everyone what they gained, And what they may soon lose if they do not open up the eyes they were born with.

I ask you! Embrace the spirit of a True July 4th, express your freedoms and make it known that this holiday represents more than just a reason to have a drunken binge with your friends.

And Whatever happens tomorrow, Remember!

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or exercise their revolutionary right to overthrow it." – Abraham Lincoln

Happy Coming 4th of July!
Regards Shep

Edited by Ukshep
1 person likes this

I want to take this moment to say Happy 4th of July to all of you, For tomorrow. An event that to many Americans has no true meaning or value other than a reason to get drunk. And a lot of Americans don't even know what the day even commemorates.

BUT YOU ALL KNOW! IT WAS THE DAY YOU GOT YOUR FREEDOM. THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE! In 1776!

I think July 4th is a Special time in 2015, more so than any other year it has came around. This is because with all that is going on right now surrounding the suppression of your rights and the loss of your once secure freedoms. The true meaning of the holiday is the message we should all be embracing right now. It needs to be known by the masses. This is a day that should remind everyone what they gained, And what they may soon lose if they do not open up the eyes they were born with.

I ask you! Embrace the spirit of a True July 4th, express your freedoms and make it known that this holiday represents more than just a reason to have drunken binge with your friends.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or exercise their revolutionary right to overthrow it." – Abraham Lincoln

Regards Shep

Could not have been said it better !!   Be safe and my friend and may GOD bless you Shep and THANK YOU for this site .....

It is beautiful

Edited by CSB
1 person likes this

You understand better than many here. Thank you brother.

With all the conditioning, none of this will change until the pain sets in.

1 person likes this

Thanks You.  The spirit is still there in some yet,but sadly

it is fading.

1 person likes this

That being said I love the 4th of July holiday. I am looking foward to the 4th. Woo. Woo

Thank you. 
I do feel especially patriotic this year.
Others do too judging by the all the flags I see.

Happy Independence Day!

Here are the signers of the Declaration of Independence. Subject to persecution or death if captured and risked their lives for their sons and daughters. One might speculate we are once again at the same crossroads as these patriots.

http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/charters/print_friendly.html?page=declaration_signers_factsheet_content.html&title=NARA | The Declaration of Independence%3A Signers Factsheet

I ask you! Embrace the spirit of a True July 4th, express your freedoms and make it known that this holiday represents more than just a reason to have a drunken binge with your friends.

Regards Shep 

ah yes shep. THE REAL MEANING. Too bad it is meaningless today. USA represents GIANT CORPs. (owned, run by and controlled)

The holiday, to more closely match one of the situations going on?... should be be renamed the 4th of JEW LIE. Badup tssh.

I have no more words. lol

Edited by neo1eht
2 people like this

Thanks Ukshep, friends! Despite all the foolish things the U.S. government has done, the skirting around of it's own laws, the principals it was founded on are still around. Be safe out there this year, be vigilant (With so many people that want this country destroyed, must be doing *something* right? ;-)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.