Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

California vaccine bill battle erupts into all-out political war

17 posts in this topic

Those people clad in white keeping silent vigil in front of the California state Capitol have a message for Democratic legislators: The thousands who opposed the stricter vaccination mandates signed into law Tuesday aren’t backing down.

As it turns out, however, neither are those Democratic legislators.

In spite of the outcry over Senate Bill 277, which eliminates the personal belief exemption for childhood vaccines, the Democrat-controlled Legislature followed up this week by advancing two more bills expanding immunization requirements, including one aimed at child care workers.

1 person likes this

Sometimes the AMA will try to prove how well vaccines work by showing the decline since the inoculations began. But if you go back further, like to 1900,  you'll see a sharp drop-off way before the shots were given. The scarlet fever I had as a child also dropped to near zero though no vaccine was invented. 

These charts are not reflected in other countries with sub-par sanitation systems. When people live in crowded conditions (cities), diseases and other crap happens. 

http://www.healthsentinel.com/joomla/images/stories/graphs/us-measles.jpg

http://answerethamatter.org/images/Polio%20Death%20Chart.jpg

Salk's vaccines contained monkey viruses that are now causing cancer in people.

The best way to overturn this is to homeschool.
When they start losing government funding because of lack of enrollment they will have to listen to the parents.

The best way to overturn this is to homeschool.
When they start losing government funding because of lack of enrollment they will have to listen to the parents.

True, but people have to work and the school serves as a babysitter for them. How messed up is that?

I have been vaccinated but i am shocked. You should not be forced. I never get the flu shot though. I don't get the flu. One year my wife  and children got the flu shot and all three got the flu twice over the winter and i did not.

True, but people have to work and the school serves as a babysitter for them. How messed up is that?

Yes, homeschooling doesn't work for everyone.  It could have worked better if our corporate masters actually paid living wages.

Wait, maybe that's part of the conspiracy, to pay you so little that they keep you in the system by default.

Yes, but it's the only way I can see to take back our education system. 
Everything is so messed right now it's hard to know which way to turn sometimes.
I think if we all stood together we could change things. Organization is key. 
But you're right, so many people are just trying to survive they don't have time or energy for much else.

Salk's vaccines contained monkey viruses that are now causing cancer in people.

You probably know about Dr. Mary Sherman's monkey virus, developed in the 60s and linked to the assassination of JFK. Cancer is activated by radiation and now we have lots of it in airports, hospitals and airplanes.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.