Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Fourth echelon

quiet tonight...whats everybody doing right now?

8 posts in this topic

kind of quiet here. anyone doing anything in particular? iam piddling online..hopping across ct forums and downloading wallpapers to add to my collection. to date, i have saved over 3500 walls since 2008!:bananallama:

kind of quiet here. anyone doing anything in particular? iam piddling online..hopping across ct forums and downloading wallpapers to add to my collection. to date, i have saved over 3500 walls since 2008!:bananallama:

Thats a lot of wallpapers

I live in a semi rural forest, not far from firework stands that open twice a year and around here the noise goes on for a week. Seriously, I wish they would just shoot their wad on one day!!

I don't have a wallpaper collection but I like vintage art and it does fill up a hard drive. Right now I'm getting ready to make a batch of colloidal silver for my cat. We got rid of her fleas but now she won't eat. Vet wasn't much help.

I posted a picture of me in my profile . Jumped around the net looking for up to date news . Had a few shots of scotch whiskey . Made spaghetti for breakfast . 

Asked Cinnamon if she would go camping this weekend and thinking about taking YouMom2 along .

1 person likes this

I am getting ready for work praying i don't get mandated to work sixteen hour shift. I am looking foward to the 4th with family and friends and fireworks and good food. Wish me luck that i can come home at 7 am. Happy 4th of july to all of you

Did a little time on chat.  That was interesting.  I'm on a freaking queen sized bed with then 3 laptops, now down to two.  Three cats, now down to no cats - and assorted crap and stuffs that need to be put away.  Enjoying myself though - I have the place to myself till late Tuesday.  :D  Can I run around naked now?

Did a little time on chat.  That was interesting.  I'm on a freaking queen sized bed with then 3 laptops, now down to two.  Three cats, now down to no cats - and assorted crap and stuffs that need to be put away.  Enjoying myself though - I have the place to myself till late Tuesday.  :D  Can I run around naked now?

Strip and run around naked! haha

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.