Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

4th of july.

21 posts in this topic

This is a warning. I am sure as shit that something may happen tomorrow in america. The propaganda train is strong on this one.

Stay vigilant. Stay armed. Be safe. And be aware.

And if nothing happens have some fun. But still be aware!

Edited by Ukshep
2 people like this

This guy , "in a week ill be sitting here talking about the attack on america'

Edited by k9
1 person likes this

63270446.jpg

I actually signed in to give you one of those green reps just because it was so damn funny!

"Stay vigilant. Stay armed. Be safe. And be aware."  And keep a bucket of water on hand. 

1 person likes this

"Stay vigilant. Stay armed. Be safe. And be aware."  And keep a bucket of water on hand. 

ROTFLMAO! We have no need of terrorists, the stupid in the country will take out plenty ;-)

JESUS! JESUS! get the water Ni**a LOL this video

im not that worried shep. we will be staying home as usual, watching fireworks from the beach. though on the side, ill monitor online news feeds just in case

We're planning a quiet 4th as well here in DelaWHERE. We'll keep an eye on the reports of course, the most amazing news will be if nothing Does happen. I'm constantly amazed the lunatics haven't taken advantage of so many easy targets in this country! Hoping we're wrong again, because it seems like they saving up their Jihadi-brownie-points for the big prize.

besides the M80 firecrackers going off in distance, there was no attack news all day. my hunch was right. no worries.

besides the M80 firecrackers going off in distance, there was no attack news all day. my hunch was right. no worries.

Im glad too. But even now its ominous. Its not often im wrong. But hey i was 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.