Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

? Blood on the hands of voters ?

8 posts in this topic

Blood on the hands of voters ?

I am writing this as food for thought and open for debate; it is a question put to me by a older friend a good God fearing soul .

Yesterday I was walking with a friend of 83 years old he knows my critical thinking and quest for truth . We have had many discussions about world affairs, history and agendas . He is a good historian . I found his question a little shocking coming from a man that has voted most of his life; he understands now the corruption with in our currant government and he to sees that we are in the end times .

He asked me if the voters have blood on their hands being that those voted for are guilty for starting corporate wars where innocent people have died both soldiers and civilians .

I told him that may depend on if the voter considers this government a legitimate one or not and that one should seek the counsel of his God and I continued with this statement .

I told him that there is a growing movement not to vote here in America; people are waking up to the fact this government has not only over powered the people but to has pushed God and the Constitution out of the position of authority . The premise behind nonvoting is simple: Knowing that the state is not legitimate. By voting, the voter is participating in an illegitimate enterprise, making the voter an accessory in the crimes it commits. There for no one can hardly complain about whatever the state does to the voter or other people being that the voter has become an accessory and now a human sacrifice .

Pragmatically, voting is mostly irrelevant now days do to electronic manipulated machines and rigged elections, and that the odds that a vote is the deciding vote at the national level, and even at state and local levels for that matter is trivially small . Voting has become the least effective way of making your voice heard . Even if the vote is the deciding vote, there is generally little difference between candidates, as almost all are in favor now of increased government, taxes, war and reduced freedom . He asked if I vote ? I said no, being that God said in the ten commandments Thou shalt not kill steal or destroy . The look on his face was one of real concern . I now know that my friend will be ok he knows what to do and I am sure he will have a talk to God about it . May God bless him ....

I  have always thought it odd that we are bombarded with a perpetual message to get out and vote, regardless of who we were voting for, the important thing is to vote . Why I wondered ? The reason is psychological . It is in part of indoctrinating the masses into the belief that since we can vote, that makes government a legitimate enterprise . I believe it is an attempt to increase the number of conspirators in their crimes . This has been in my view ! A Satanic agenda to justify the evil acts of those in positions of authority .

Please leave any thoughts that you may have on this topic good or bad, ya or nay its all for a good write with new incites .

Thank You  CSB

Edited by CSB
2 people like this

Outch I have never given this any thought. I'm speechless at this point.

Well, I agree with you on many points especially about corruption in our govt. However, I also feel that too many conservative voters have merely thrown their hands in the air out of disgust, which is understandable as well. However, I Dont want to stand before the Lord at the day of judgement and say that I didn't even bother to vote. This upcoming election I am looking for anyone who shows true conviction and a willingness to do the next morally right thing. Unfortunately so far it seems to be slim pickings at best. I will pray for guidance if we get to that point in time

Conundrum of note!

If you do not vote, then you have no basis or right to complain because you did nothing to change the government, not that the other side is much better anyway.  If you vote against them then at least you have done some little bit to console your conscience (moral sense).  It (not voting) will only have an effect if no one votes and that will never happen.  But, if it does, who then will run the government and all of its social and necessary services?

Democracy is a flawed concept for sure!  

Why is it that any Tom Dick or Harry (or even Santiago or Alejandro) has the power and privilege to decide who governs and who not?  In almost all of these so called democratic countries there is a very small portion of the voters who contribute the most to the tax-monies (which the government controls and spends) Pareto's Law seems to be the closest in this: 20% of the voters contribute 80% of the money to the fiscal.

So, why not change the system:  No-more voting with an ID or what ever document, you, the voter need to have a "Tax Certificate" issued by the Tax Man certifying that you have contributed to the coffers of the country - and with that you can vote.  Thus, the hangers-on and benefit receiving lot have no say.  Benefits from the state are mostly used in an endeavour to manipulate the vote of the individual.

Next, all these massive rallies to garner votes by making unsubstantiated and predetermined voting promises (which seldom realise) must be outlawed - Imagine how much can be achieved if the millions spent on this bullshit is rather used to fight crime etc.

A voting system which cannot (well we can dream) be manipulated or hacked should be used and observers from a different country should "run" the process.

Yes, I am aware that this is but a pipe-dream but it does make you think, the current system is so full of holes it represents a piece of Swiss cheese - but it does seem as if the "holes" are intentional. 

As for blood on the hands - Only if you were aware of the atrocities the elected government were planning prior to soliciting the vote you so gullibly gave them. People mostly are indoctrinated by the big rallies and solemn promises made by slick-talking politicians who direct their bullshit to the 80% who contribute 20%.  

Mandatory voting would be a violation of  civil rights, just as denying a citizen a right to vote is a violation. Casting a vote is speech. It is showing support or opposition to a candidate or proposal. Making voting mandatory would be forced speech. For example, If we were forced to attend a church, and had a choice of several churches, we would still  recognize that this is a violation of our freedom to decline to practice religion at all.

When a foreign fifth column selects who you get to vote for that itself is the problem. Especially when that foreign entity is a bunch of mass murdering cowards led by a delusional war mongering cunt

Someone once said that if voting made a difference it would be illegal.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.