Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

October 2015: End of the Swipe-Credit Cards RFID Micro Chip

4 posts in this topic

When cash is no longer accepted you'll be issued an outsider badge. I suspect it will be more high tech than a star pinned to your shirt.

Actually .............."outsiders" WON'T have a badge or mark.

The mark will a visible manifestation of support of the system.

It will probably a "readable" tatoo , not a secret chip of some sort.

That's one reason there exists the prevailing and current programing to make tatoos "cool"

Actually .............."outsiders" WON'T have a badge or mark.

The mark will a visible manifestation of support of the system.

It will probably a "readable" tatoo , not a secret chip of some sort.

That's one reason there exists the prevailing and current programing to make tatoos "cool"

We may all be chipped now without knowing it. I went to town yesterday. While I was sitting at a red light, a smart camera may have spotted me and lasered an invisible tattoo on my forehead.

That sounds paranoid, but it may be quite possible. Their tech is far beyond what we are led to think. Invisibility has been perfected for years. Light can be bent. They see us as pieces on a chessboard, 99% pawns. Bishops are religious leaders. Castles (rooks) and knights (horses) are police and military. Kings and queens are, ha ha, kings and queens, as well as Presidents and Prime Ministers. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.