Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thoth

Secret Core Text from Trade In Services Agreement Negotiations Leaked

4 posts in this topic

Published on Jul 1, 2015

www.undergroundworldnews.com
Highly sensitive details of the little-known but extremely important Trade in Services Agreement (TiSA) agreement, published tonight by WikiLeaks, reveal that the Australian government is at the forefront of a push for extensive international financial deregulation.

WikiLeaks has published the secret draft “core text” of the TiSA negotiations – involving Australia, the United States, Canada, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan and the European Union – as well as draft chapters on domestic regulation, government procurement and cross border movement of persons engaged in trade in services. WikiLeaks will shortly disclose further documents revealing the current state of negotiations on other issues, including financial services, electronic commerce and telecommunications.

Published on Jul 1, 2015

www.undergroundworldnews.com
Highly sensitive details of the little-known but extremely important Trade in Services Agreement (TiSA) agreement, published tonight by WikiLeaks, reveal that the Australian government is at the forefront of a push for extensive international financial deregulation.

WikiLeaks has published the secret draft “core text” of the TiSA negotiations – involving Australia, the United States, Canada, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan and the European Union – as well as draft chapters on domestic regulation, government procurement and cross border movement of persons engaged in trade in services. WikiLeaks will shortly disclose further documents revealing the current state of negotiations on other issues, including financial services, electronic commerce and telecommunications.

WikiLeaks, the leaker of low impact information!

Say hello to snowden...

the more I see of this thing

The more I see it as agenda 21 rules with teeth

Hmmmmmmmm

the more I see of this thing

The more I see it as agenda 21 rules with teeth

Hmmmmmmmm

It's all old and rehashed news from a few years ago.
Just has a semi new twist.
Old updated info.

There really isn't anything new under the sun!

Quickly, look away... look here!

Distractions abound!

I never pay any attention to anything assange and snowden say!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.