Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

These Communist Never Quit

4 posts in this topic

I am so sick of hearing this complaining about people smoking when there are other issues that are far more poisoning everyone ! Chemtrais,GMOs,auto emissions and what have ya . I don't smoke anymore; I don't even complain about the smell .

But then I agree with not smoking in none smoking public buildings and maybe in some small public parks and what have ya . But this guy is taking it to far ..

If you’re a smoker in New York City, your home is one of the few places you are legally allowed to light up. But to the city’s public health advocates, even that sanctuary shouldn’t be sacred.

Mayor Bill de Blasio’s administration plans to pay four health-advocacy groups $9,000 each to pressure landlords and developers to prohibit smoking in their apartment complexes so neighboring tenants are not exposed to secondhand smoke, the New York Post reports.

City health officials told the New York Post that the initiative is voluntary, but it is unclear how long it will remain that way.

https://www.ijreview.com/2015/06/356503-bill-de-blasio-new-york-city-smoking-ban-home/

If you want to talk about things that are annoying and killing people lets talk about drunks ! Lets ban alcohol everywhere  and close the bars . Alcohol is poisoning and killing thousands of people every year

I am so fed up with those that seek to control with ill intent . Kill the control freaks that want to rule the world .

Edited by CSB
spell check=poisoning

Their is literally nothing wrong with GMO's.

Chemtrails are a myth, and do not exist. Unless we have been doing them since the dawn of jet engines.

The rest of what you said...what?

Their is literally nothing wrong with GMO's.

Chemtrails are a myth, and do not exist. Unless we have been doing them since the dawn of jet engines.

The rest of what you said...what?

GM crops are designed to tolerate pesticides. Do you know how Idaho potatoes are grown and treated with chemicals that are so toxic that farmers can't go near them for days? Farm children have worse health problems than city kids. Why? Pesticides, herbicides, fungicides that Dad uses in giant sprayer attachments.

Please study Big Ag before you defend this factory model of producing Frankenfood. Seed patents have destroyed the family farm, just as WalMart is wiping out small businesses. Bromide is another dangerous chemical used to sterilize soil, make wheat dough easier to work, etc.

Mother Nature bats last. And she is better for our health than are corporate profits. Glyphosate (Roundup) that everyone uses as a herbicide is a hormone disruptor in human males. Think low fertility. Why do people drink "purified" water in plastic bottles? Because they don't trust groundwater in their faucets. Because we pour, flush, allow agriculture run-off, and pollute the environment with beaucoup other chemicals which percolate into our aquifers.

Seriously, have you researched any ct topics? Please do before blithely going with the status quo flow. Don't quit posting, though. Stay, study, learn, and share.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.