Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

FBI Cancels ALL VACATIONS For Agents Over 4th of July Weekend

11 posts in this topic

So many scenarios.

FBI issues warning based on real intel and motives are sincere.

FBI issues warning as a psyop for the citizens.

FBI issues warning as self fulfilling  prophecy. Damn those ISIS creeps.

It reminds me of the days when DHS was issuing their color-coded threat warnings....a system they later dropped. As always, be prepared for anything (no matter how weird or unlikely!) and stay vigilant.

1 person likes this

So many scenarios.

It reminds me of the days when DHS was issuing their color-coded threat warnings....a system they later dropped. As always, be prepared for anything (no matter how weird or unlikely!) and stay vigilant.

They may have to help their pals in the CIA bring in drugs and Mexican gangsters. The masterminds have also gotten away with 911, Sandy Hook, Boston bombing, and numerous mind-control shootings. 

I'm not impugning all agents and police. Most are out of the loop. Plausible deniability.

So many scenarios.

Those so called "Threat Warnings" were all contrived. All that system did was
bring fear to many people, and to some, a crippling fear! I even knew people
who lived their daily lives accordingly! It was a really sad thing to watch!

I'll even bet that nothing happens during this july 4th weekend. Well not anything
you'll see anyways. Why? Because everyone is watching for it! They'll do something
else right under everyones noses, and even in plain sight!

I was gonna say "watch", but no need to, everyone is already watching. Just not in
the right place maybe!

1 person likes this

Those so called "Threat Warnings" were all contrived. All that system did wasbring fear to many people, and to some, a crippling fear! I even knew people
who lived their daily lives accordingly! It was a really sad thing to watch!

I'll even bet that nothing happens during this july 4th weekend. Well not anything
you'll see anyways. Why? Because everyone is watching for it! They'll do something
else right under everyones noses, and even in plain sight!

I was gonna say "watch", but no need to, everyone is already watching. Just not in
the right place maybe!

nevermind, deleting comment

Edited by DarkKnightNomeD

How come ISIS threatened the Mobile Command Centers, instead of the Headquarters instead? or did I miss that?

I must have missed it too, because I don't know either.

I must have missed it too, because I don't know either.

Also did ISIS Lojack locate all these FBI mobile command centers? I mean come on WTF... we need to think more about this...

Talked a friend just now, she said they are pulling this crap in UK, but I say here in the US, just open carry and celebrate at the same time, if anything happens and the threat is real, light their ass's up.

Just seems to be a ploy to keep Americans from Celebrating 4th of July, if your really paranoid don't go out in public, pop fireworks with friends and family locally or on private land.

Well maybe its a good thing they canceled all vacations. Looks like they just arrested 3 people in Juarez, not far from El Paso with some bomb making stuff.  I had to use a translation on this web because it was in Spanish.

Arrested three car bomb in Ciudad Juarez

Jorge Gonzalez, state prosecutor, said the explosive had the ability to cause damage in 40 meter radius, so to disable it was necessary to evacuate two blocks.

Ministerial officers arrested in Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua, three armed men when towing a car bomb with the capacity to destroy 40 meters radius

The state attorney general, Jorge González Nicolas, said that to detect explosive called for the support of military authorities, whose staff evicted families living in two block radius of where the car is located.

Announced that they were seized two explosive known as "ANFO", which were packaged as "sausage", with a compound of ammonium nitrate with high impact.

"When mixed with a small amount of fuel it would have generated an explosion in an area of 40 meters around, causing death and property damage. The material is used by companies engaged in the demolition, "the official said.

At a press conference, accompanied by the holder of the Single State Police, Ernesto Rocha Pablo Acosta, the prosecutor abounded that also seized two bottles with accelerant and three batteries.

http://www.milenio.com/policia/Detienen-coche-bomba-Ciudad-Juarez-ministeriales-explosivo-evacuar-desactivarlo_0_546545378.html

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.