Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

GASLINGHTING something that needs to be known

2 posts in this topic

Gaslighting or gas-lighting; definition is a form of mental abuse in which information is twisted or spun, selectively omitted to favor the abuser, or false information is presented with the intent of making victims doubt their own memory, perception, and sanity.

Gaslighting is something that I wrote about a long time ago really its about twisting your mind or should I say deceiving .

This has been posted in many places over the years and now at B'Man's Revolt  A Redneck's Guide To Reversing Their Control Of Your Brain

https://buelahman.wordpress.com/2013/03/05/gaslighting/   B'Man is a old friend of mine from may years ago .

So I thought I would post it here . Its a reminder of the twisted acts hidden in the Zionist meinstream media . Its a demon in its self and to is a secrete of Edward Bernays ....

Posted: Jan,06 2013

Compiled by : Cassperssoapbox

Gaslighting is a form of psychological abuse in which false information is presented with the intent of making a victim doubt his or her own memory, perception and sanity.Instances may range simply from the denial by an abuser that previous abusive incidents ever occurred, up to the staging of bizarre events by the abuser with the intention of disorienting the victim.

The term “gaslighting” comes from the play Gas Light and its film adaptations its a Bernays tactic . The term is now also used in clinical and research literature.

Comment: This kind of psychological abuse is in the newspapers daily. Ever notice how some of the mainstream stories are completely absurd, such as “gun owners are racist?” Other forms are pronouncements from DHS “Department of Home Land Security” and TSA “Transportation Security Administration” regarding their foolish view of the public in general saying their physical and psychological tyranny is to “keep you safe.” That is a glaring lie. There are so many statements like this you do not have to go very far, and pull out your red marker giving an F grade to these MSM, “Main Stream Media” government and sometimes shill website people.

They are Gaslighting the public with lies and nonsense, to break our will, to make us doubt ourselves. Too many fund raising and alarmist statements from the SPLC, the Southern Poverty Law Center order non issues in this way. Our US government seems to take it as their bona fide source on too numerous occasions. Look at almost anything on any subject, from GMO crops to the latest war while detecting the lies and reading it very critically. You are not going crazy, but the news media is trying to drive you crazy.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.”
~Voltaire [French author, humanist, rationalist, & satirist (1694 – 1778)]

The atrocity all too often is going along with it by lending your support to it.
Our free press seems to be gone when there is no debate and critical thinking, only empty snippets and slogans. It is up to us to supply in our own studies what may have been once that free press.     ..........

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be. The functionaries of every government have propensities to command at will the liberty and property of their constituents. There is no safe deposit for these but with the people themselves; nor can they be safe with them without information. Where the press is free, and every man able to read, all is safe.” ~ Thomas Jefferson.

Learn more : Link Wikipedia .

Also see :Google/Gaslighting

Censorship of dissenting views as a means of pushing an agenda. the truth does not matter and seems true that perspective is lost to the spirit of the chase. Ignorance may be bliss until what has been lost in the fog of perceived righteous indignation bears fruit for those who would enslave us all. Do not forget the lessons that were not hidden in plain sight. For those simple truths hold the answer to our salvation. It’s a sad state of affairs when humans have no choice but to seek information from the grey area on either side of the line between fiction and non-fiction, because once-legitimate sources of information such as mainstream news have become so perverted that they are no longer relevant to human society. However, like it or not, that is the world we all currently live in.    Casspersoapbox now CSB

Essay originally featured at Cassperssoapbox

Just a added note CSB is short for CassperSoapBox . Just so you know that I once had a MySpace 2.0 with 50,000 + friends that was censored and all content was deleted by MySpace then I dumped MySpace when it went to 3.0 with MyBoomerPlace it still runs to this day  . { dam I should up date it ! } I don't do much with it because my only viewers are those from Boomer mostly sheeple not interested in history or upto date events . I had a website that was shut down I had well over 30,000 viewers a month .

Oh the things I could tell you but if I did you may never be the same ol you again !

Who in this hell hole is Edward Bernays ?? If you don't know this guy you should, he is the god father of propaganda .. I will leave this link here to Wikipedia In time I will post more information on Dear ol Mr Bernays . My his soul never rest in hell .

2 people like this

Very interesting. Solid Sender has a similar thread about mind control. The Serpent and the Rainbow. Oh, you posted there too. 

Thought control is necessary component of the NWO. Another method is SSSS,  Silent Sound Spread Spectrum, which is subliminal programming with Ultra High Frequency broadcast waves.

Monarch slaves are taught to “follow the yellow brick road.” No matter what fearful things lie ahead, the Monarch slave must follow the Yellow Brick Road which is set out before them by their master.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.