Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
roadtoad2

California lawmakers pass mandatory Vaccination law

12 posts in this topic

I am a medical student. Why is it you are anti-vaccination? By not getting theses inoculations you are killing yourselves and your children.

I am a medical student. Why is it you are anti-vaccination? By not getting theses inoculations you are killing yourselves and your children.

Autism, asthma, ADD.

I had scarlet fever as a child. It has disappeared, thanks to vaccinations. Ha ha. No vax for scarlet fever was ever invented

Modern sanitation did the trick. Measles, mumps, polio were already falling when vaccinations were developed. Interfering with a child's natural development stunts him mentally and physically. The worst case of flu I ever had was after a flu shot.

Edited by grav
1 person likes this

All of that is bullshit. Their is not a vaccination in this world that causes those things.

All of those are on the rise due to selfish men and women having children in their late 30s. Which increases the risk of all forms of genetic abnormalities 10 fold.

Edited by thedudeabides

My sister works for Bayer and she has told me to never trust any big pharmaceutical company, they will never cure anything that they can just maintain .

And who in the hell do these people think they are that will force people in to using chemicals ? Besides most of these medical issues today are man made part of the Agend21 .

You sound like someone that would think that GMOs and chemtrails are ok not to forget all the crap thats in drinking water and other consumable liquids like pop and beer .

http://foodbabe.com/investigations/

Chemicals...your sister must be a secretary.

A vaccine is made of weakened, or inactive virus strains. I don't feel like explaining any further.

Their is absolutely nothing wrong with GMO's they are the future. Chemtrails do not exist. Anyone saying they do is a liar, and a quack. Unless chem trails have existed since the dawn of the jet engine.

Edited by thedudeabides

All of that is bullshit. Their is not a vaccination in this world that causes those things.

All of those are on the rise due to selfish men and women having children in their late 30s. Which increases the risk of all forms of genetic abnormalities 10 fold.

Utter bullshit

^^^ Child incapable of receiving knowledge.

Who? All of us, apparently.

Dude, ct is about resisting the many forms of oppression from the status quo hierarchies. Traditional medicine is part of it. You as a medical practitioner will have hard choices to make eventually, like when you see parents like this,

I feel that my country is letting me down. My daughter developed early with her speech at under six months old. She was such a happy baby who loved nothing more than physical contact. And then came the imminent choice of the MMR. After much deliberation, I decided to vaccinate our daughter. How I wish I could turn back time. Her speech disappeared, her early skills had also gone, and suddenly it seemed as if she had forgotten everything she once knew. It was as if someone had stolen my daughter away from me. Of course, physically she looked the same, but the baby I knew was locked inside her own mind. We are now awaiting diagnosis of autistic spectrum disorder, and while the doctors are fine talking about her condition, the room falls silent at the mention of MMR. We know what that shot has done to our child. Isn't it blatantly obvious to the rest of the world? I've come to the conclusion that the world has gone mad, but amongst the madness I'm focused on staying sane and being the voice of my daughter. One day our silent children will speak for themselves.

http://www.thinktwice.com/autism.htm

^^^ Child incapable of receiving knowledge.

Ad-hominem: A clear sign you have nothing of any value to add to a discussion; not to mention the fact that it is puerile grade school behaviour.

Try again, grasshopper
:popcorn:

Most Rh negatives naturally have a low body temperature so what's a low grade fever for Rh positives can be high in Rh negatives.
I ask both my doctor and pediatrician if there was a correlation between adverse vaccine reactions and Rh negative blood types.
They said they didn't know. Vaccines and drugs aren't tested on Rh negatives because we are such a small percent of the population.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.