Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
SolidSender

The Serpent And The Rainbow

10 posts in this topic

I posted this on the finance thread ......but this topic deserves it's own thread

rainbowCOP.png

Alex Jones and Sean David Morton mentioned being warned for years that rainbow money as a sign. At first I was thinking multi colored is harder to counterfeit and is a sign money is tight and people will want to counterfeit more.

Then I thought of this week and the explosion of rainbows on Facebook to support gay marriage. That rainbow many a sign among TPTB. If so, I wonder what it is triggering?

** They may a little too "woo" for most.......but rainbow symbology is a "program"

It goes well beyond any LBGT related issue and touches on something much deeper.

===============================

serpent.png

The Serpent And The Rainbow ~ Mark A. Flynn

---------------
".....Explained as bluntly and directly as possible, ALL the activity of the illuminated elite throughout history has been to bring about a “golden age” when their god will rule the earth, finally manifest in human form. This coming god-man king referred to by the elite Freemasons as the “light bringer” has always been symbolized in elaborate ritual and art as variations of the Hermathena or Baphomet
----
The rainbow is the coming Antichrist’s symbol, taken from the sign of the covenant God gave to man. The Nachash has diabolically but cleverly usurped it for himself. Why did God send the flood? It was a direct result of the Nachashian intervention on earth. The revealing nature of light via the now discernible colors of the rainbow are as the knowledge held and revealed through the interaction of the Nachash amongst men. Who can understand the method planed by the serpent to raise himself up and rule over men – as a man? It would be, at least for men, a feat as impossible as reaching the rainbow’s end. I believe that the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow idea also reflects this understanding that the Illuminated have. When it IS reached, the golden age begins........"
---------------------------

Complete Article here, posted yesterday

markaflynn.com/meaning/the-revealing/the-serpent-and-the-rainbow/

I like to simplify complex ideas when I post. That requires that I understand those damned ideas. By damned, I really mean ideas that damn us humans.

But this is not simplify-able, is it? The gay rainbow thing? I figured it was mostly thrust upon society to destroy the family and morality. Most humans are weak-minded little darlings who are easily distracted. Entertainment focuses on sex and violence, preferably together in one show, like Game of Thrones. 

Baphomet, in the article, was a goat-like  pagan god with male and female characteristics. He is worshiped by satanic cults still today. 

Though he was a bull, not a goat, Baal or Moloch seems very much like Baphomet. Both gods are associated with child sacrifice (legal abortions) and promiscuity.

The way we're going, I wouldn't be surprised to see churches being converted to temples for worshipers of these pagan gods.

http://blog.templarhistory.com/wp-content/uploads/baphomet.gif  

http://www.new2torah.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/molech_sacrifice.jpg

=================

Over a million people changed their facebook profile pictures to a rainbow filter in support of gay marriage.

New reports reveal that the “Celebrate Pride” tool may not have been the best idea…

According to Daily Mail, this tool was actually Facebook’s way of performing psychological testing on their users.

Cesar Hidalgo wrote on Facebook yesterday. “The question is, how long will it take for people to change their profile pictures back to normal.”......................

--------------

http://conservativepost.com/everyone-who-changed-their-facebook-photos-to-rainbow-just-got-duped/

===================================
The author of “The Wizard of Oz”, Frank Baum, was an ardent occultist and an initiate in the Theosophic Society. The fairy tale of Dorothy and her little pup was rich in esoteric knowledge and occult symbology. In the 1940’s, the story was chosen by those in the U.S. intelligence community to provide a thematic foundation for their trauma-based mind control program.
Below are a few examples of Oz programming from the book “Total Mind Controlled Slave” by Fritz Springmeier and Cisco Wheeler:

The close relationship between Dorothy and her dog is a very subtle connection between the satanic cults use of animals (familiars). A Monarch slave as a child will be allowed to bond with a pet. The child will want to bond with a pet anyway because people are terrifying by this point. Then the pet is killed to traumatize the child.

Rainbow–with its seven colors have long had an occult significance of being a great spiritual hypnotic device.

Dorothy is looking for a place where there is no trouble which is a place “over the rainbow.” To escape pain, alters go over the rainbow. (This is a.k.a. in Alice In Wonderland Programming as “going through the looking glass”.

Monarch slaves are taught to “follow the yellow brick road.” No matter what fearful things lie ahead, the Monarch slave must follow the Yellow Brick Road which is set out before them by their master.
========================================

kassandraproject.wordpress.com/the-wizard-of-oz-and-monarch-slave-programming/

Thanks for putting true ct here. I've got to quit taking the bait on the increasing number of inane topics for the terminally brainwashed. Which your thread directly addresses! Slavery, Holocaust hoax, patriotism, Rebel flag, etc. -- take a side and defend it. 

I think you must be reading my mind, Sender. I just mentioned The Wizard of Oz somewhere and erased a reference to Disney because it is too hard to explain.

I guesstimate the percentage of people willing to even consider they're programmed is under 10%. I can tell my oldest son any of my ct ideas and he'll listen. He is the only member of my family with an open mind.

Even if the economy weren't imploding, if Planet X were a figment, we'd still be doomed. A society that allows abortion (child sacrifice) and destroys its family-based civilization does not deserve to live. Look what filthy mind control we're subjecting our young people to:

sex kitten programming, used to create "ultimate prostitutes" as well as celebrities used to sell sex in the media to the masses. Making it look cool and awesome to be sexually abused and over used. They are made to be devoid of all sexual inhibitions. Take a look at Courtney Stodden (she's like super hot but her lack of sexual inhibitions is totally not).

Delta programming is used to program soldiers and patsys to carry out ritualistic murders.

Monarch programming is applied when a drone is needed to carry out commands which are of a morally questionable nature. Monarch victims are used for assassinations and murders which must be carried out for political purposes. It is used heavily within the entertainment industry to create easily manipulated music stars. One variation of the process, known as "Kitten" or "Sex Kitten" programming is used to create willing sexual body slaves.

Entertainment - Many modern female musicians have performed in videos that contain Monarch mind control symbols including Miss Monroe, Madonna, Miley Cyrus, Rihanna, Beyonce, Lady Gaga, Jessie J.[2], Britney Spears [3], Christina Aguilera, Katy Perry [4], Hillary Scott of Lady Antebellum [5][6], Taylor Swift [7], the Japanese Idol Group AKB-48, Kpop Idol G-Dragon and other artists...

http://conspiracy.wikia.com/wiki/Monarch_Mind_Control

Don't forget about Jesse Jackson and his Rainbow Coalition. Remember his DNC speech back in 1984?

(1984) Rev. Jesse Jackson, “The Rainbow Coalition”

"The Rainbow includes lesbians and gays. No American citizen ought be denied equal protection from the law."

"We are bound by Moses and Jesus, but also connected with Islam and Mohammed. These three great religions, Judaism, Christianity, and Islam, were all born in the revered and holy city of Jerusalem."

"If you want a change in this nation, you enforce that Voting Rights Act. We'll get 12 to 20 Black, Hispanics, female and progressive congresspersons from the South. We can save the cotton, but we've got to fight the boll weevils. We've got to make a judgment"

http://www.blackpast.org/1984-jesse-jackson-rainbow-coalition

The Rainbow PUSH Coalition is the product of a social justice movement that grew out of the Southern Christian Leadership Conference's (SCLC) Operation Breadbasket. Founded by Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., Operation Breadbasket sought to combine theology and social justice, and to effect progressive economic, educational, and social policy in America. In 1966, Dr. King appointed Jesse L. Jackson, Sr. to serve as the first director of Operation Breadbasket in Chicago, IL.

http://rainbowpush.org/pages/brief_history

All this explains the crazy dreams/visions I have had over the last few weeks . I'm thinking that I maybe loosing my mind, so I may be .

Dreams and visions of dark silhouette people and animals in gray cites with flashing lighting deep behind the rolling gray angry clouds .

The rabbit hole runs deeper than the conscious mind can conceive ...

Ouch I have a headache

And then you see these crazy "killings" like we just had and you wonder (no, you know) is Project MK Ultra a live and well and even enhanced. Still, the old adage rings true: "Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely"

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.