Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

NBC bites the fingers that fed it

8 posts in this topic

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/nbc-fires-trump-over-insults-to-mexicans/ar-AAcirjp

NBC fires Trump over insults to Mexicans

AA1Qkrz.img?h=24&w=24&m=6&q=60&u=t&o=t&l
4 hrs ago

© AP Photo/Richard Drew

June 29 (Reuters) - NBC ended its relationship with real estate developer and TV personality Donald Trump and his "Miss USA" and "Miss Universe" pageants on Monday after he made comments insulting Mexicans when he began his run for president.

The pageants, which are part of a joint venture between NBCUniversal and Trump, would no longer air on NBC "due to the recent derogatory statements by Donald Trump regarding immigrants" the company said in a press release.

Trump was already not going to take part in "The Apprentice" on NBC, a show in which he uses "You're Fired!" as his signature command to eliminate contestants. NBC said "Celebrity Apprentice" licensed from United Artists Media Group would continue.

Univision said on Thursday that it would not air the Miss USA pageant on July 12 because of Trump's remarks. Trump's lawyer said the billionaire would sue the U.S. Spanish-language TV network.

Trump said on Monday after the NBC announcement that he was no longer affiliated with the broadcaster but stood by his campaign trail comments.

“The U.S. has become a dumping ground for everybody else’s problems. When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.” - June 16, 2015 

I don't disagree with him. I don't think he's talking about legal immigrants here.
He's referring to the unknown number of criminals who are crossing our border everyday.
This is something we should all be worried about! Somehow we must put an end to it and soon.

Well you cant criticize the jews who made these decisions because that would be antisemetic  and racist as  trained flunkies  always say.

Edited for content

Edited by CGK

“The U.S. has become a dumping ground for everybody else’s problems. When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.” - June 16, 2015 

I don't disagree with him. I don't think he's talking about legal immigrants here.
He's referring to the unknown number of criminals who are crossing our border everyday.
This is something we should all be worried about! Somehow we must put an end to it and soon.

I agree with you and I will add that a lot of us have noticed that the truth about many things is becoming more and more politically incorrect and unpopular, at least on tv.

I agree with you and I will add that a lot of us have noticed that the truth about many things is becoming more and more politically incorrect and unpopular, at least on tv.

Vilifying the truth isn't working out the way they hoped. :chuckle: 

Iowa poll: After New Hampshire, Trump takes second place

Whatever New Hampshire saw in Donald Trump, it looks like Iowa is seeing it too.

After taking second place in the latest New Hampshire polls, Trump is also claiming the silver in Iowa -- where he traveled hot off his announcement -- claiming 10% of support among likely caucus-goers, according to a Quinnipiac University poll released Wednesday.
-----
For his part, Trump responded to the poll results Wednesday in statement saying the results are "representative of the response we are receiving from all over the country."

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/01/politics/iowa-poll-donald-trump-scott-walker/

63011916.jpg

Vilifying the truth isn't working out the way they hoped. :chuckle: 

Iowa poll: After New Hampshire, Trump takes second place

Whatever New Hampshire saw in Donald Trump, it looks like Iowa is seeing it too.

After taking second place in the latest New Hampshire polls, Trump is also claiming the silver in Iowa -- where he traveled hot off his announcement -- claiming 10% of support among likely caucus-goers, according to a Quinnipiac University poll released Wednesday.
-----
For his part, Trump responded to the poll results Wednesday in statement saying the results are "representative of the response we are receiving from all over the country."

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/01/politics/iowa-poll-donald-trump-scott-walker/

63011916.jpg

I like that picture, Your Fired. lol

I like that picture, Your Fired. lol

Yeah, it might be worth the vote just to hear him say that. lol
Plus, if it's between Clinton and Bush... he may actually have a chance.

:snrmaajt:

Yeah, it might be worth the vote just to hear him say that. lolPlus, if it's between Clinton and Bush... he may actually have a chance.

:snrmaajt:

haha, I never thought that I might actually look forward to a Bush vs Clinton election. But if it means a third party can get a foot in the door it will be worth it.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.