Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

About the Militia FBI Alert going around - Updated

30 posts in this topic

Thought it was fake, looking somewhat real now, looking into it. - relates to the july isis attack

Edited by DarkKnightNomeD

Some militia people have heard it, others did not, most commenters are calling BS, but this did come from the official site. Not sure what to make of it ATM, we will just have to wait and see.

I can not vouch for the validity of this, but I thought I would throw it out there anyway...

ALERT!!!!! ATTENTION ALL MILITIA, OATHKEEPERS and PATRIOT GROUPS.

Posted on June 29, 2015

ALERT!!!!! ATTENTION ALL MILITIA, OATHKEEPERS and PATRIOT GROUPS.
As of 9:00 A.M. Central time I was contacted by the FBI to activate every Militia and Patriot groups in the U.S. for a eyes and ears OP over the 4th of July holiday for possible terrorist attacks( ISIS in nature). The threat level is very high. We need people to monitor the internet and groups to monitor all activities nation wide. This is the procedure in which we participate. I have already contacted many prominent Patriot and Militia leaders
1. Wear plain cloths.
2. Carry local Sheriffs Departments and local FBI contact numbers. If we see anything suspicious call the Sheriff first and then the FBI. Do not engage. Just monitor the situation until the Sheriff and FBI get to the scene.
3. If you are faced with an eminent attack and you are legally armed please protect life.. Be in groups so at least someone can get the Sheriff and FBI to the scene.
I want to note that this is the first time in our lifetimes the FBI has reached out for the help of every Militia unit and Patriotic groups to help guard our Nation. Please conduct yourselves as the Patriots we all are and do this with honor and integrity.. Another stepping stone for us all.
This will take a lot of team work so do not let personal feelings get in our way.
We got work to do Patriots so lets get to work protecting this nation in a coordinated effort with Law enforcement local, State and Federal.. We got a job to do Patriots.. Salute..
PLEASE SHARE this must go viral..

http://americannationalmilitia.com/

From Central Texas Militia -

ATTENTION! You have probably seen it already, but today a post started circulating that there is a callup of militia and patriot groups by the FBI. Apparently some unnamed person was contacted by the feds and instructed to recruit all patriot, militia and Oath Keeper groups within reach...something about an imminent ISIS attack on American soil.

The message itself is very likely a hoax, firstly because they already view us as extremists ourselves, secondly because we don't... answer to the feds even if they did ask us very nicely to be their cannon fodder.

However, the instructions it lists are good sound advice for a 4th of July weekend, and things we should be doing anyway. (1) Be switched on at all times. (2) Have the sheriff on speed dial - he's your elected law enforcement representative after all. (3) Report things that makes you suspicious. (4) Be prepared to defend yourself and others around you from an immediate threat. That's what we already do, that's who we are, and we don't need or want federal agents to tell us that.

If there is an actual callup, someone we know would have contacted leadership and requested assistance. CTM, members, fiends and associates, are advised not to participate in this chain letter, nor to volunteer personal information to anyone, especially in connection with our organization.

Y'all be safe and have a great 4th of July!

-Comanche Company

1 person likes this

Good find DK..I thought the story might be BS but I had to put it out there for discussion.

Forgot to post this last night - Heard/Read from 2 guys and there comments, they say its BS, but they, and there networks and friends are watching for anything funny on July 4th - All I got for now.

The FBI is reaching out.... considering DHS has labled them as domestic terrorists along with returning veterans. It seems to me that people have finally made the connections and the phony feds who pretend to be Americans are worried the crows are coming home to roost. They have planned to reduce Americans, built the system to do it, and brainwashed the weak minded they re defending America. They know people are pissed and this stinks. Besides the same agents were behind the biker gathering  a few weeks ago and now wants the help of the American People . Something stinks like matza balls.

If there is any isis attack, it can only be a false flag as isis was created and is funded by the cia and the people that call themselves israel. So the headline would read:

The FBI is Calling on all Patriots to Defend the Nation from another joint CIA Israeli Terrorist Attack

I wish that I could believe the FBI were still loyal to our nation but somehow I doubt it.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.