Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Pissed off American

Shocking! US citizens sign petition to ban the American flag

12 posts in this topic

I wouldn't care one bit if they did change the USA National Flag. 

It is merely a symbol, and the meanings of symbolic things change over time anyway.

Perhaps a flag with a huge pile of shit on top of the White House and Capitol Hill (swarming with little drones) and a long line of people with empty food bowls lined up as far a the eye can see all heading to a food station on the White House lawn with everything else around it set ablaze would better symbolically represent our current Nation. 

1 person likes this

Well at least a couple of people walked away... Sometimes I question his antics.
Yes, a lot of Americans are brainwashed idiots but surely most must ignore him.

Considering whats being done in its name. I can say it does not represent me.

Considering whats being done in its name. I can say it does not represent me.

True, but it is not the flag, that piece of cloth has stayed the same ever since.  What has changed is society and the fools in government who do things in America that are totally in paradox with that which the founding fathers envisaged for the land of the brave.  Thus, changing the flag is not going to solve the people issue.  The people and government need to change and maybe there is a need to change some folks who go through life with total apathy (spiritlessness) just plodding along.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/06/30/activists-plan-to-burn-american-flags-in-new-york-city-ahead-of-fourth-of-july/

A group calling for the immediate disarmament of the New York Police Department plans to burn American flags in a Brooklyn park on Wednesday, just days before the Fourth of July holiday.

“Disarm NYPD” announced the “Burn the American Flags” event on Facebook, inviting individuals to join the organization at Fort Greene Park to “set fire to this symbol of oppression.”

Americans Sign Petition To Replace Old Glory With NWO Flag

Published on Jun 30, 2015

On this Monday, June 29 edition of the Alex Jones Show we take a look at an absurd fake poll signed by Americans to ban the American flag in the name of combating racism and replacing it with a pyramid to "signify the new world order.”

Ah, flag-burning. It takes me back to the good old days of sit-ins, protests, bombing Rot-c buildings. Bra burning, that's different. If men had to wear those #*&@ things!

I hope people will laugh at these attempts to rile the mobs. National pride is a tool of the New World Order. Actually, it's a weapon. I have a US flag and one or two rebel flags. They're flags, cloth things made in China, nothing more. America is being humiliated now because the flags supposedly represent slavery and oppression. That's history, gone with the wind.  I wish blacks would see the Confederate flag the way Christians see the cross,  as a symbol of endurance. 

No, there will be hell to pay. And violence and hatred. We still let the NWO overlords push our buttons. They outsource our jobs, tax us to the hilt, put our puppet state in debt, destroy our economy and food and health, and make us hate ourselves.

And we let them, being a family of children living with abusive parents.

If there's a flag-burning near me, I may attend. Not with a flag, but with a underwire bra. 

I HATE ALL FLAGS ITS LIKE BOOSTING ONES EGO OH LOOK AT ME I AM AMERICAN CAUSE I  CARRY A AMERICAN FLAG AROUND AND THAT MAKES ME AMERICAN SAME WITH ALL FLAGS FROM ALL COUNTRIES !!!! WHO CARES WHERE ONE IS FROM I AM GONNA LAUGH  ONE DAY WHEN THE AMERICAN FLAG IS OUSTED FROM THE STATES ALL FLAGS SHOULD GONE AWAY FROM THE EXISTENCE OF HUMANITY !!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.