Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
roadtoad2

Slavery was the only reason for the Civil War

63 posts in this topic

Seriously, That has to be one of the most ignorant statements I have read for a long time. Public fool system diploma?  I bet you also believe WW2 was only about 6 million jews too.

2 people like this

Every single one of those articles is bull shit. I have 30 books of History in my house right now laying out the reasons for the Civil war.

Slavery was not a single one of those reasons.

Stop being an uneducated moron.

The south had begun freeing slaves years before the north even considered it.

Tptb brought in slavery, for profit. They opened the West by killing the "red savages" -- more profits. It was sooo easy to develop schemes to draw in stupid greedy people to kill, steal, and rape the land.

They killed Lincoln and JFK for trying to get rid of national debt by issuing greenbacks.

I think you're all right, but to say there was a single defining cause misses the boat. The Bank of England wanted to teach the US who the real boss was, the Rothschild Archons. The South was an object lesson about standing in the way of progress. I mean, profits. Yes, humans were part of it. We let evil happen. Shallow discussions like this only aggravate and agitate. Roadtoad, you're a good agitator.

You stir the mob. You make no attempt to enlighten. Mods, please take note of all the rancorous topics going on now --Jews, Holocaust, slavery, flags, etc. Tptb have their servants here, don't ya know? They would like to kill COP.

So, since you don't believe that the leaders of the Confederacy were in charge of the Confederacy, who do you think ordered

the attack on Ft Sumter? Attlia the Hun?.

toad get a life

The slave thing didn't even play into the war till the end when popular opinion turned on Lincoln for the way the war was going and the lives lost

near the end of the war is when the slave issue was used to boost public opinion of Lincoln

They were all dirty

and follow the money dude its easy

So, since you don't believe that the leaders of the Confederacy were in charge of the Confederacy, who do you think ordered

RT, did you read all of my post? Soldiers take orders. Presidents take orders. Bush took orders to invade Iraq. Obama takes orders to bomb targets with drones. It never changes. Never.

Who gives the orders? THE POWERS THAT BE, that's who. Rothschild-Rockefeller-Zionists-Bilderburgers-Banksters. They exist, a small group of people who rule us all in their New World Order.

Gee whiz, why don't you guys look behind the Wizard of Oz's curtain? Look, there are no political parties. Zero, zilch, nada. No Zionism, no Al Qaeda, no US of A. We are in a Matrix, a kind of dream state, or nightmare, which makes us believe in phony-baloney religions and other fairy tales of the Illuminati.

You can't discover the truth by looking superficially at any topic. Internet articles and videos almost always have agendas. You never see point-counterpoint of every side as you would in a real argument. Frankly, few posters are willing to understand, much less use, proper materials and  methods of research.

The aforementioned Matrix is the Status Quo.  Status quo history, status quo science, everything that runs human life. 

I give these long-winded schoolmarmy lectures on what really really really makes the world go round. For what? Maybe a handful people even read past the first sentence.

I could use a little help here!!! :jmpndlms:

So, RT, what is your point? Slavery, Holocaust, Rebel flag? What? Bad things happened because . . . . what? Now where do we go? 

If you think slavery is gone for good, that genocides will never happen again, then you are whistlin' Dixie up the wrong tree. I hope you will go deeper into the root cause of human suffering. I'm old school --I like the internet, but imo you have to read books to get the truth. Icke, Marrs, Tellinger, Cooper, even the much despised Sitchin. I know I don't have all the answers. But at least I try.

Do the math war began over Taxes being levied against the South in 1860. Now Toad you tell me what year the slaves were set free. PS: War was ended in 1865.

History in Five: Abraham Lincoln and the Emancipation Proclamation

Tptb brought in slavery, for profit. They opened the West by killing the "red savages" -- more profits. It was sooo easy to develop schemes to draw in stupid greedy people to kill, steal, and rape the land.

They killed Lincoln and JFK for trying to get rid of national debt by issuing greenbacks.

I think you're all right, but to say there was a single defining cause misses the boat. The Bank of England wanted to teach the US who the real boss was, the Rothschild Archons. The South was an object lesson about standing in the way of progress. I mean, profits. Yes, humans were part of it. We let evil happen. Shallow discussions like this only aggravate and agitate. Roadtoad, you're a good agitator.

You stir the mob. You make no attempt to enlighten. Mods, please take note of all the rancorous topics going on now --Jews, Holocaust, slavery, flags, etc. Tptb have their servants here, don't ya know? They would like to kill COP.

First off, Native American society was taken out by a plague 100 years before the "white" man arrived. They were also being massacred by south Americans.

The "white" man did not effectively begin to fight against native Americans until they began siding with the British. Which created animosity and hatred towards them.

1 person likes this

Every single one of those articles is bull shit. I have 30 books of History in my house right now laying out the reasons for the Civil war.

Slavery was not a single one of those reasons.

Stop being an uneducated moron.

The south had begun freeing slaves years before the north even considered it.

Hey hey, what can I say. For once we agree on something.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.