Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Multiculturalism Will Never Work it never has .

4 posts in this topic

Multiculturalism definition. The view that the various cultures in a society merit equal respect and scholarly interest. It became a significant force in American society in the 1970s and 1980s as African-Americans, Latinos, and other ethnic groups explored their own history .

I would have no problem with multiculturalism as long as they keep it to them selves with out forcing it up on others .

SHOW ME WERE MULTICULTURALISM HAS THRIVED WITH OUT CONFLICT .

Over the years, millions of illegal aliens have flooded into our country " Now more so do to the open southern boarder " in hopes of a better life. You really can’t blame them, but that does not excuse the fact that they broke the law by entering our country illegally and now using our legal system to force their life stiles up on us .

Yet, so many of them do their best to turn America into their home country that they fled from . They pack with them there religions and political ideals to only shove these ideals down the throats of the American people .

As more illegals flood into our country, they are changing our culture and our freedoms. We’ve seen instances where American students have been disciplined for wearing or displaying the American flag here in America because it offended Hispanic students, many of which are illegals and the Muslims are offended with Christianity, eating of pork and having a dog as a pet they to even cry about or girls and ladies not wearing a burka .

A school in California and one in Arizona displayed the Mexican flag above the American flag on a Mexican holiday :vb_wtf: , which is a clear violation of Section 7 (c) of the US Flag Code as passed by Congress in 1942, yet liberal judges have ruled it okay .

In some US schools, classes are only taught in Spanish and now a few in arabic with no effort made to teach English to the foreign students . Administrations and teachers are not allowed to do so ! This has caused some real animosity .

Illegals say they are coming here for a better life yet I have personally seen many neighborhoods ruined and turned into Mexican and Muslim community s and ghettos by the very illegals wanting a better life and at the same time not respecting American culture and to forcing what they are running from on to us .

I have been in many grocery stores were Spanish is written above English and what is this dial 1 for English bull shit ? 

I have had enough of foreigners coming in to my home and telling me that I must make the change . Who do these people think they are ?

My American friends are being beat down not only with these foreigners but to with the politicians that have a agenda to kill the American dream and way of life .. I am fed up this happy horse shit !

I’m all for legal immigration, its what America is all about and have known many people who have gone through the process to become nationalized US citizens and have excepted the American way; I say more power to them . My now X father-in-law and still a good friend legally immigrated from Switzerland years ago and he has vary little tolerance for the illegals here; he is a great guy and believes in the American dream he has made many good contributions here .

I’ve got good friends who also legally immigrated here many that I worked with at one time before I retired; from other countries from all around the world and they agree that illegals should all be deported and if they want to come to the US then they need to do it through legal channels like they did and be willing to except and fight for American dream .They also feel offended now by the actions of Barack Obama and those who want to grant amnesty and citizenship and voting rights with out citizenship to illegals who don’t deserve it . They came here to make a new life and most of them did it; with out screaming racism or screaming change .

I say to the Obama supporting illegals

Take heed. This is America, my country and if you don’t like it, then go back to your own country and stop trying to turn my country into the one you fled from! Because I am telling you when the shit hits the fan here you to will feel the same sting that the corrupt politicians and their minions will .

No Multiculturalism will never work it has never nor will it ever . As in Rome do as the Romans do or get out ! I will never go to a stinkcho de mayo now or fly a Mexican flag or carry or live by the a authoritarian spiritless quran .

I am a proud American a citizen of the republic . One that is now invisible do to corporate rule I will add .

2 people like this

Correct. Historically, conquering tribes killed everyone except for a few to be kept as slaves. You can blame those "do-gooders" at the UN for transplanting 3rd world culture into 1st world countries because we're all "equal". If that were truly the case then 3rd world mudholes wouldn't exist and murdering generals wouldn't be roaming the African continent creating refugees.

I'm with you on this. I've had it and I'm angry!
Multiculturalism has never worked and It never ever will.
The more violent culture always overtakes the more peaceful culture.
They know this. It's straight up white genocide and nothing else!

Check out this website:
MIGRATION POLICY INSTITUTE 
http://www.migrationpolicy.org/

They call it "seeding".
Our nation is the soil and the immigrants are the seeds.
According to "them", who ever "they" are, it's our job to make our soil fertile for immigrants.

Grrr... :angry:

I could go on and on here but for now I'll leave this:
WHITE GENOCIDE PROJECT
http://whitegenocideproject.com/

Oh wait, my small town no longer celebrates May Day with the pole and picnic at the elementary school.
It's been replaced with Cinco de Mayo ON MAY FIRST because over 50% of the students don't show up on May fifth. 

I'm with you on this. I've had it and I'm angry!
Multiculturalism has never worked and It never ever will.
The more violent culture always overtakes the more peaceful culture.
They know this. It's straight up white genocide and nothing else!

Check out this website:
MIGRATION POLICY INSTITUTE 
http://www.migrationpolicy.org/

They call it "seeding".
Our nation is the soil and the immigrants are the seeds.
According to "them", who ever "they" are, it's our job to make our soil fertile for immigrants.

Grrr... :angry:

I could go on and on here but for now I'll leave this:
WHITE GENOCIDE PROJECT
http://whitegenocideproject.com/

Oh wait, my small town no longer celebrates May Day with the pole and picnic at the elementary school.
It's been replaced with Cinco de Mayo ON MAY FIRST because over 50% of the students don't show up on May fifth. 

The two sites above . Thank you I have never seen these and I will be looking them over more closely .

This town of 23,000 that I live in has become a black and Mexican haven in the around down town . If you go to a store "except the ones in main down town" a park or just walk down a street here they look at you like you are some sort of plague .

The police have told me that the hard crime car theft, burglary, robbery and rape here has gone through the roof just in the last few years and its 75% +  black and hispanic crime . The white kids here in this high school tell me that blacks have become the new bullies . the park down the street from where I live vary rarely has any whites there any more unless they are young white girls, the fire house across the street no longer allows people just to walk in and visit; the doors now are always closed and locked  .  I  would sell this house if I could but that is only a dream now . I see the day coming where I will just walk away from all if America last that long .  

I am looking for a country that consists of armed white Christians !! I haven't found one yet but maybe in Russia or a cave in the deep Rocky Mountains hidden .

Its a shame that many white people for some reason have lost any ability to see themselves as a race or unique identity so they have become easy prey for those who do; white genocide is real and is a agenda of the elites .. A white neighbor girl 17 years just this last February had a baby she named him Tupac; the baby's father moved back to Atlanta Ga . Whats next a Mexican flag at the court house; maybe at the schools or a ISIS flag at the city hall ?????

And then are those that are vets it just keep getting worse every day month year ..

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.