Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Killing Jews is Worship’ posters will soon appear on NYC subways and buses

6 posts in this topic

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/04/22/killing-jews-is-worship-posters-will-soon-appear-on-nyc-subways-and-buses/?tid=hp_mm

New Yorkers are used to aggressive advertising. Banners for breast implants. Billboards for condoms. But a federal judge’s ruling has opened the door for far more controversial posters on buses and subways across the city.

“Killing Jews is Worship that draws us close to Allah,” reads one such ad next to the image of a young man in a checkered headscarf. “That’s His Jihad. What’s yours?”

The poster is at the center of heated legal debate over public safety and free speech. On Tuesday, U.S. District Judge John Koeltl ruled that New York’s Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) cannot stop the controversial ad from running on scores of subway cars and buses.

i agree i cant believe they would put it up 

Edited by thoth

but on Saturday night live they gawcked at the daughter isis skit, and cried like oprah

isis skit

Edited by jayke911
type oh

Well that's a thought provoking sign.

I don't know what "my Jihad" is but I may make it my mission to give all Jews hair brushes now.

Seriously, if someone put up a sign criticizing Jews in any way I think they would throw a fit and never let it be forgotten.

It's clearly designed to cause offense and conflict.

I certainly support free speech but they better be prepared to accept the consequences for such a ridiculous display.

I wouldn't be surprised to learn that obummer and his little nuts at accorn had everything to do with it!

Or at least, I'm pretty darn sure he'd support it!

But then again, it would seem that there's much more going on here than meets the eye! Always is! time travel is real

Edited by Cryptic Mole

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.