Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

LOVE THE NEW FORUM DESIGN!!!!!

6 posts in this topic

I think this is gonna be my new home. Fuck LOP. Administration there is too stupid. Literally. 

I hate to say that but it's true. And you can't have stupid people running a joint. Problems just wont be sorted out how they're meant to be and you'll be having constant arguments. Admin is just too incompetent. 

Let's see how this place turns out. I hope you look after the forum's users, Shep. I know you're a genuinely good guy, but I've seen you make poor decisions in the past on Doom Junkie; like threaten to give other members other members IP addresses and shit coz they were criticizing your modding actions. That shit's not on, and I'm sure you realize that now.

I'll give you another try, bro. All is forgiven. Don't let us down :).

Agreed, it's a good interface!  ...and Shep is a decent guy, indeed.

Edited by Sky Cat

I think this is gonna be my new home. Fuck LOP. Administration there is too stupid. Literally. 

I hate to say that but it's true. And you can't have stupid people running a joint. Problems just wont be sorted out how they're meant to be and you'll be having constant arguments. Admin is just too incompetent. 

Let's see how this place turns out. I hope you look after the forum's users, Shep. I know you're a genuinely good guy, but I've seen you make poor decisions in the past on Doom Junkie; like threaten to give other members other members IP addresses and shit coz they were criticizing your modding actions. That shit's not on, and I'm sure you realize that now.

I'll give you another try, bro. All is forgiven. Don't let us down :).

​We all make mistakes starting out :) Modding ct forums. Whole new ball game compared to modding other sites.

1 person likes this

Love the new design Shep! feels like home...but upgraded lol.  Still getting used to the name though...going back undercover...

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.