Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Your Cell Phone Battery Is Tracking You ???

29 posts in this topic

According to people that ‘know what this is,’ The chip on the battery is part of the NFC (Near Field Technology). It’s purpose is to communicate with other nearby devices such as transferring data between phones or making payments, similar to Connect card payments. It can be switched on and off via the settings on your phone.

The maker of this video says, “After looking 1 of the videos I checked my Samsung s4 and found the same maganizam they the Zionist NSA are keeping all your tracks. Open your Samsung now and find out.” I don’t think this guy likes the Jews. (Someone needs to tell him it’s not all Jews it’s just the Zionists with in the NSA we need to worry about)

I see you found the trending video I saw on facebook the other day, this is getting out of control. - Thank you for sharing this with everyone on the forum.

According to people that ‘know what this is,’ The chip on the battery is part of the NFC (Near Field Technology). It’s purpose is to communicate with other nearby devices such as transferring data between phones or making payments, similar to Connect card payments. It can be switched on and off via the settings on your phone.

The maker of this video says, “After looking 1 of the videos I checked my Samsung s4 and found the same maganizam they the Zionist NSA are keeping all your tracks. Open your Samsung now and find out.” I don’t think this guy likes the Jews. (Someone needs to tell him it’s not all Jews it’s just the Zionists with in the NSA we need to worry about)

This is pure troll science i believe. I remember a story not long ago. People were doing this where the guy lives in response to his video and breaking their mobiles lol.

This is pure troll science i believe. I remember a story not long ago. People were doing this where the guy lives in response to his video and breaking their mobiles lol.

I didn't even think to look at it that way, that would explain why no one else has did what he did. Another dahboo7 called out I guess... lol

I did some research and found out that these phones have a GPS tracker some were on the battery rapper " the older phones" some are built on the mother boards depending on age of the phone . My phone is a new Samsung GALAXY S4 this new phone has the GPS chip on the mother board . I know that these phones can be tracked !

A guy that I worked with had a Obama phone he reported it stolen to the police then he made a nasty call to a federal office somewhere and then duck taped it to a train box car . Some government agency sent him a letter a week or so later telling him that his stolen phone was tracked/found some 1500 miles from where he lived " He showed me the letter " . True story . I am thinking of throwing my phone in the river because you can't shut down the GPS even if you remove the battery or make ajustments to the settings . So I am told . I do know that some phones have what looks like a small hearing aid battery under the mother board that will continue powering the GPS system; I have seen these myself  .

I am a advanced novice computer tec not a phone guru ..

If you get rid of your cell phone like I did..then you don't have to worry about any of this stuff.

really guys, you though oh I'll take out my Sims card, n leave battery out n they never find me.....  your all to young to remember fcc warning in every electronic thing before 2005.  all devices must be in compliance with 2 rules.your cell must accept incoming frequencies stated in law fcc2law.  it's a shame you young people didn't pay attention. now fcc does not have to expose these laws

(1)This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. 

pre2005 this shit was inside your quartz clock by batteries, and you must for yourself ask y.  how can a clock even accept outside frequencies???? please don't Google what these mean, use Spock logic, you can figure it out, unless you want to Google to feel better From lies

Edited by jayke911
read it, abd weep....

The truth is, If you don't want to be tracked get rid of all electronics and move into a cabin in the woods.

Anything and everything you do is being tracked.

Your credit cards have chips that can be tracked.

Toll tags on your car tracks you.

There is a camera on every street corner and in ever place of business you enter. Facial recognition anyone?

Computers leave a trail of where you have been.

Facebook, twitter, etc tracks you.

Google tracks you.

Smart meters track your behavior through your electric usage.

The list goes on and on..There is no more privacy any more.

Here is a story for you. Back in 2000 I phoned AT&T to report my daughters cell phone stolen because we couldn't find it.  They pinged her phone and told me that her phone was in my house according to their data...and they were right. They have been tracking everyone via cell phone for at least 15 years that I know of.

Welcome to the new world.

2 people like this

The truth is, If you don't want to be tracked get rid of all electronics and move into a cabin in the woods.

Anything and everything you do is being tracked.

Your credit cards have chips that can be tracked.

Toll tags on your car tracks you.

There is a camera on every street corner and in ever place of business you enter. Facial recognition anyone?

Computers leave a trail of where you have been.

Facebook, twitter, etc tracks you.

Google tracks you.

Smart meters track your behavior through your electric usage.

The list goes on and on..There is no more privacy any more.

Here is a story for you. Back in 2000 I phoned AT&T to report my daughters cell phone stolen because we couldn't find it.  They pinged her phone and told me that her phone was in my house according to their data...and they were right. They have been tracking everyone via cell phone for at least 15 years that I know of.

Welcome to the new world.

You can also carry your phone in a tin can with the end wrapped with crinkled tin/aluminum foil, and or layer the inside too. - Block any signals going out or in.

really guys, you though oh I'll take out my Sims card, n leave battery out n they never find me.....  your all to young to remember fcc warning in every electronic thing before 2005.  all devices must be in compliance with 2 rules.your cell must accept incoming frequencies stated in law fcc2law.  it's a shame you young people didn't pay attention. now fcc does not have to expose these laws

THIS. LOL ALL ELECTRONIC DEVICES can accept incoming transmissions...yes those wonderful FCC laws. I always known about that too. Also being into tech/electronics since school I know there's always electronic crosstalk between anything electronic...because it is electronic...by principles of how things work. So none of this stuff was ever a huge shock of what was possible with the monitering and what not.

People just have to accept as long as you are willing to use any electronic device and or use the internet....you are susceptible to being spied on.

Edited by neo1eht

You can also carry your phone in a tin can with the end wrapped with crinkled tin/aluminum foil, and or layer the inside too. - Block any signals going out or in.

Is it any wonder that tin foil is so popular among the CT community? :)  Evil plans foiled by foil!!

3 people like this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.