Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
grav

SpaceX explosion, another one bites the dust

6 posts in this topic

Two seconds after I saw the SpaceX rocket go up, I thought -- here we go again. I was still shocked when it blew up.

http://www.businessinsider.com/spacex-just-failed-at-its-third-attempt-to-make-history-and-its-reusable-rocket-just-exploded-to-bits-2015-6

Someone doesn't want us up there. How many does this make recently? At least 3 or 4 in the last year. What's up?

These missions are supposed to bring necessary supplies to the ISS. NASA has no launch rockets any more and relies on private companies, or the Russians.

Convenient excuses to close the space station. That way, they won't have to bother with those pesky cameras showing live feeds of UFOs.

Fabricated "truths". There are so many lies and fabricacations by governments, bankers and other big business like the pharmaceutical companies that it is almost impossible to determine truth from fiction!  In many aspects of life today much is done to "direct" the sheeple in a predetermined direction.

This is clear from the efforts put in on different fronts, in most cases ably assisted by the mainstream media to aid in further confusing the sheeple while some fool makes a bundle of money off the misary of less fortunate folk.

1 person likes this

Fabricated "truths". There are so many lies and fabricacations by governments, bankers and other big business like the pharmaceutical companies 

You misspelled BANKSTERS, the guys who create money out of thin air, set interest rates to bankrupt people and small businesses,  outsource jobs and corporate headquarters, then pull the rug out from under our feet. And then they get bonuses and gov bailouts! And Deep Underground Military Bases.

They get the gold mine, we get the shaft.

You misspelled BANKSTERS, the guys who create money out of thin air, set interest rates to bankrupt people and small businesses,  outsource jobs and corporate headquarters, then pull the rug out from under our feet. And then they get bonuses and gov bailouts! And Deep Underground Military Bases.

They get the gold mine, we get the shaft.

Jip, but on the flippen mobile it "auto-corrects" - Thanks grav it is exactly what I meant to say.  Not to be outdone by thebig pharma companies who invest billions of $ to keep people sick.  It is never in their interest to completely eradicate an illness or a disease 'cause then the profit opportunity goes a begging. 

im_sorry.gifI digress, but I wonder why in modern society are there so many "conditions" like diabetes etc and why so many people are allergic to some stuff like nuts, gluten etc.  In the '50s, '60s etc there were very few of this nonsense.

Causes, could be Monsanto, an inability earlier to medically detect these and maybe it is this profit chasing, who will ever know! And then the banksters who seriously have a finger in every pie where profit is a possibility never-mind the sacrifice of human lives.

:DWsKVPL: hmm, I wonder if I can get my tablet to put bankster into its lexicon. 

I've been posting, for some stupid reason, on the Holohoax thread. As is always the case, there are truths, half truths, and damn-Yankee lies in the history of WWII. And, sure enough, posters get all flustered by the facts and figures. I kept saying, hey, guys, this division is part of the mind game. Zionism = Naziism = Al Qaeda = NWO.

You are one of the few posters who try to figure out what the whole truth is. Probably impossible,  since the Illuminati own the media and other hierarchies. They also own the space telescopes, the military, all global agencies, Goldman Sachs, Wells Fargo, Citi, etc.

By the way, I had scarlet fever when I was 5 or 6. It has almost disappeared, just like measles, mumps, and all the other diseases for which vaccines were created -- and which disrupt normal mental development in children. Septic tanks and sewage treatment plants are the real reasons diseases have plummeted.

I am sure that governments use harmful pesticides to spray neighborhoods for mosquitoes, even though benign treatments are available, cheap, and much more effective than chemicals to which mosquitoes develop resistance. The only reason tptb don't destroy our wonderful sanitation systems is that resulting diseases would infect the elites and their minions.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.