Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Dale Earnhardt Jr. asks fans to stop bringing Rebel flag to racetracks

4 posts in this topic

Fcuk you Jr., ya fcuking pu__y!!!!!!

http://www.sbnation.com/nascar/2015/6/26/8853377/nascar-dale-earnhardt-jr-confederate-flag

This was not the first time Earnhardt was critical of the Confederate flag. In his 2001 autobiography, he said the flag "represents closed-minded, racist views that have no place in today's society." And Earnhardt in a 2006 interview with Yahoo! Sports said, "I don't know [if] what that flag stands for is the same for me as it is the guy who might have it flying out there."

Debate about the Confederate flag, often used symbolically by white supremacy groups, has come under intense condemnation following the shooting deaths of nine African-Americans by a white gunman inside a Charleston, S.C., church last week. Dylann Storm Roof, the alleged killer, has been seen in photographs posing with a Confederate flag promoting racist viewpoints.

Who or what will get the blame in the next FF?? Why can't they include a Walmart bag in these fake photos so we can all ban Wallyworld? I'd settle for a bottle of Nestle water......don't drink the water or you'll become a racist and want to kill people! The idiots that swallow the bait are in for a rude awakening.

Dale who?????

Dale Earnhardt Jr.

The son who never came close to his father's legacy.

The most popular NASCAR driver year after year even when he drove 5+ years without a win.

The guy who lives off his father's name.

The dude who is the American South's favorite son.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.