Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
GoodBees

The biblical Hebrews were black and here is the proof

263 posts in this topic

This video demonstrates quite conclusively that the Biblical Hebrews were in fact black.

People in the bible mistook Moses for an Egyptian. Egypt is in Africa. Africans have dark skin. How could people mistake Moses for an Egyptian if he were white? How could the pharaoh and all of Egypt accept that Moses was an Egyptian if he were white? It flies dung in the face of logic.

From the bible

here is Solomon apparently speaking about his color.

Son_1:5  IH589  am black,H7838 but comely,H5000 O ye daughtersH1323 of Jerusalem,H3389 as the tentsH168 of Kedar,H6938 as the curtainsH3407 of Solomon.H8010

Son_1:6  LookH7200 notH408 upon me, because IH7945 H589  am black,H7840 because the sunH8121 hath lookedH7945 H7805 upon me: my mother'sH517 childrenH1121 were angryH2734 with me; they madeH7760 me the keeperH5201 of(H853) the vineyards;H3754  but mine ownH7945 vineyardH3754 have I notH3808 kept.H5201

The first word for black is

shâchôr  shâchôr
shaw-khore', shaw-khore'
From H7835; properly dusky, but also (absolutely) jetty: - black.

and the second is

shecharchôreth
shekh-ar-kho'-reth
From H7835; swarthy: - black.

Edited by GoodBees

While I don't object to videos, I usually can't watch many if they're over more than a few minutes, like this one.

But to say that Egyptians are black (Negroid) is kind of curious, since their skin tone is more red than black, or maybe somewhat similar to people in the Middle East. The Berbers of north Africa are white, some with blue or green eyes. It's very interesting how so many types of people evolved in the old world. Actually, I have read that Moses was born bright white, with a complexion so fair that his father thought there was a something fishy going on. That means alien. The Anunnaki were often depicted as tall Nordic types, with blond hair and pale skin. According to Zechariah Sitchin and other researchers, the Anunnaki genetically-engineered humans in Africa, which they called the Abzu -- then brought them to the Garden of Eden. They created different species with their own dna. Africans from the south were frequently brought in as slaves, as murals and cuneiform tablets show them in chains. Over time, there was inter-racial breeding no doubt.

Normally I have an open mind with these theories. But the Hebrews have always been very careful to marry within their tribes, making it unlikely that modern Jews are different from biblical figures 4000 years ago.

The Egyptian pharaohs are even more interesting. Some of them had extremely elongated skulls and features that look, well, :dhpErlU:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-8HnUgqsfbz0/UDu2HTPeNTI/AAAAAAAAFqU/aDNFGOgXMdE/s1600/God+Aton+%28Aten%29+and+Akhenaten2.jpg

By the way, the weird beard and headpiece are symbolic. They are the upper body and head of a reptile, the king cobra.

No, not really sorry. Learn anthropology, and history. They were not even remotely of African decent. Zoroastrianism and Judaism both come from Sumer. The sumerian people are very clearly fair skinned, with olive skin tone.

1 person likes this

I didn't watch the video mostly because I find modern interpretations to be biased towards an agenda. This is not to say it wasn't so in the past but in today's PC society, books written a hundred years ago wouldn't get published today. So, I turn to google books because I find the presentation of history to be less unaffected by revisionists. History is a fascinating subject especially as to it's relationship to current events. In examining the practices of the past and some that still exist in Africa today ,we are reminded of the origin of AIDS. Promiscuity is also cited as an ancient trait.

Such is the case of  The Negro, His Origin, History and Destiny by Henry Parker Eastman published in 1905

https://books.google.com/books?id=rxciAAAAMAAJ&printsec=frontcover&dq=inauthor:"Henry+Parker+Eastman"&hl=en&sa=X&ei=l4OPVfC0A4HRsAW22oH4Cw&ved=0CB0Q6AEwAA#v=onepage&q&f=false

Brief outline:

Noah's three sons were each white, red and black. All had their own challenges and his black son, Ham, was cursed for looking upon Noah while he slept naked. The other two sons, brought cover but did not cast their eyes upon their father.  They were propagated in pairs as to marry within the same race.

Physical attributes of thick skull, wooley hair for protection, dark skin for working in the hot sun of Africa support the prophecy set forth for Ham's descendants. Ham's son, Canaan is whom the Canaanites are named after.

There is a similar legend among the Native Indians that Great Spirit brought forth the same three races as well. Great Spirit produced 3 boxes, the first of books, paper and maps, the second, bows and arrows and tomahawks and the third, spades, axes, hoes and hammers. The white man  was the first to choose and selected the box of books and papers, the red man delighted to have the bows and arrows leaving the tools for the black man. From this, the white man was intended to read and write, understand the moon and stars, make everything, even rum and whiskey. The red man should be a first rate hunter and a mighty warrior. The black man, with only working tools, should work for the red man and the white man.

Sodomites originated from the descendants of Ham by his youngest son, Canaan. The case is made that the negro Canaanites were guilty of practices so foul as to cause the world to shudder and to cause God to destroy the inhabitants. Some were exterminated by the Israelites  and others were enslaved. The other sons had the same stamp. The Egyptians, Libyans, and Ethiopians were guilty of incest, sodomy and lying with beasts socially and religiously. In 480 B.C. Herodotus says that while he was in Egypt he was an eyewitness to a woman engaging a male goat in the streets of the city. Jezebel, wife of Ahab, was a Negress.

Since there was so much open sex, An African tribe assembled every three months in order that the children born during this time might be assigned to the proper father, who must father and take care of those with the closest resemblance to them. This was the only way to determine the fathers of the children.

The author suggests that God imposes curses so that man can overcome and rise above the challenges. While other races might see whites as privileged, every race as their own lessons to learn to fulfill their destiny. It's an interesting read and is not intended to be racist but explores historical roots based on biblical accounts, It would seem that blacks should break free of their bonds of slavery and advance as their own race but not at the expense of others which is in accordance with God's laws.

Edited by YourMom2
2 people like this

On 6/28/2015, 4:13:41, CSB said:

:DWsKVPL: Hummmmm   I was told that they were the modern cab drivers or something like that . Someone is blowing smoke up my a$$ .

But this picture kinda looks like Obama

YourMom2 irish.jpg.1e9460efc9b5b246fd7f292471fb73     Obama is a Sodomite  Right ? :blink:  http://www.beliefnet.com/columnists/watchwomanonthewall/files/2012/07/Obama-with-sodomite-rainbow-behind-him.jpg

uh oh

Hissy face is what I call him. He draws out his s's in speeches, especially at the endss of wordss.

Very annoying to me. Remember what I've said before about the reptilian Archons, who BO would call Archonsss? These creatures, seen as demons and djinn and magickal, really exist in a vibrational frequency invisible to human sight. Like ultrasound and ultraviolet light. They're everywhere, but only whales, dogs, butterflies, etc. can perceive those ranges of energy.

Is BO an Archon. Not, he's visible, ergo, 3 dimensional in our world. 

Is he an Archon host? hmmmm, he sure sounds like one. Like a reptile that hisses. The snake is a recurring theme in ancient cultures, like the serpent in the Garden of Eden.

Look at the headdress of the pharaohs, how the whole thing looks like the hood of a cobra (uraeus) when it stands erect and threatens. Then look closely at Tut's beard below, which is round and scaly. Then see how it goes up through the pharaoh's head and comes out above his forehead as a snake, or sometimes two heads, a cobra and a vulture. Sounds about right to describe all politicians. :JSfrXsb:

http://digitaldeconstruction.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/king-tut.jpeg

1 person likes this

On 6/27/2015, 3:13:36, grav said:

While I don't object to videos, I usually can't watch many if they're over more than a few minutes, like this one.

But to say that Egyptians are black (Negroid) is kind of curious, since their skin tone is more red than black, or maybe somewhat similar to people in the Middle East. The Berbers of north Africa are white, some with blue or green eyes. It's very interesting how so many types of people evolved in the old world. Actually, I have read that Moses was born bright white, with a complexion so fair that his father thought there was a something fishy going on. That means alien. The Anunnaki were often depicted as tall Nordic types, with blond hair and pale skin. According to Zechariah Sitchin and other researchers, the Anunnaki genetically-engineered humans in Africa, which they called the Abzu -- then brought them to the Garden of Eden. They created different species with their own dna. Africans from the south were frequently brought in as slaves, as murals and cuneiform tablets show them in chains. Over time, there was inter-racial breeding no doubt.

Normally I have an open mind with these theories. But the Hebrews have always been very careful to marry within their tribes, making it unlikely that modern Jews are different from biblical figures 4000 years ago.

The Egyptian pharaohs are even more interesting. Some of them had extremely elongated skulls and features that look, well, :dhpErlU:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-8HnUgqsfbz0/UDu2HTPeNTI/AAAAAAAAFqU/aDNFGOgXMdE/s1600/God+Aton+%28Aten%29+and+Akhenaten2.jpg

By the way, the weird beard and headpiece are symbolic. They are the upper body and head of a reptile, the king cobra.

The current occupants of Egypt are not the original occupants. They are the descendants of Muslim conquerors. In biblical times they were black africans. I wish you could see the video as it demonstrates the obvious much better than I ever could verbally.

No, not really sorry. Learn anthropology, and history. They were not even remotely of African decent. Zoroastrianism and Judaism both come from Sumer. The sumerian people are very clearly fair skinned, with olive skin tone.

Dude, there were no jews and there was no such thing as judaism during the time that Shumer was a city. In fact there is now and never was such thing as judaism. It was the hebrew faith, remember, 12 tribes not just one. What is now called judaism is actually one of 2 things. The satanic doctrine of the Talmud or the satanic doctrine of the OT. Either way it is garbage. Both books say that the Hebrews (not just jews) should take slaves from neighboring peoples.

Where exactly did you find color depictions of the Shumerians? In the video I presented there are color depictions of the Hebrews and they are clearly African.

I don't need to learn your bogus history of lies and you BS anthropology. Everything that you think you know is a lie. I am really starting to wonder if you really are honest and sincere or just another fool or shill.

All of the biblical curses have happened to the Africans, not white eastern Europeans. They were the slave traders, not the slaves. This could not be more obvious.

I didn't watch the video mostly because I find modern interpretations to be biased towards an agenda. This is not to say it wasn't so in the past but in today's PC society, books written a hundred years ago wouldn't get published today. So, I turn to google books because I find the presentation of history to be less unaffected by revisionists. History is a fascinating subject especially as to it's relationship to current events. In examining the practices of the past and some that still exist in Africa today ,we are reminded of the origin of AIDS. Promiscuity is also cited as an ancient trait.

Such is the case of  The Negro, His Origin, History and Destiny by Henry Parker Eastman published in 1905

https://books.google.com/books?id=rxciAAAAMAAJ&printsec=frontcover&dq=inauthor:"Henry+Parker+Eastman"&hl=en&sa=X&ei=l4OPVfC0A4HRsAW22oH4Cw&ved=0CB0Q6AEwAA#v=onepage&q&f=false

Brief outline:

Noah's three sons were each white, red and black. All had their own challenges and his black son, Ham, was cursed for looking upon Noah while he slept naked. The other two sons, brought cover but did not cast their eyes upon their father.  They were propagated in pairs as to marry within the same race.

Physical attributes of thick skull, wooley hair for protection, dark skin for working in the hot sun of Africa support the prophecy set forth for Ham's descendants. Ham's son, Canaan is whom the Canaanites are named after.

There is a similar legend among the Native Indians that Great Spirit brought forth the same three races as well. Great Spirit produced 3 boxes, the first of books, paper and maps, the second, bows and arrows and tomahawks and the third, spades, axes, hoes and hammers. The white man  was the first to choose and selected the box of books and papers, the red man delighted to have the bows and arrows leaving the tools for the black man. From this, the white man was intended to read and write, understand the moon and stars, make everything, even rum and whiskey. The red man should be a first rate hunter and a mighty warrior. The black man, with only working tools, should work for the red man and the white man.

Sodomites originated from the descendants of Ham by his youngest son, Canaan. The case is made that the negro Canaanites were guilty of practices so foul as to cause the world to shudder and to cause God to destroy the inhabitants. Some were exterminated by the Israelites  and others were enslaved. The other sons had the same stamp. The Egyptians, Libyans, and Ethiopians were guilty of incest, sodomy and lying with beasts socially and religiously. In 480 B.C. Herodotus says that while he was in Egypt he was an eyewitness to a woman engaging a male goat in the streets of the city. Jezebel, wife of Ahab, was a Negress.

Since there was so much open sex, An African tribe assembled every three months in order that the children born during this time might be assigned to the proper father, who must father and take care of those with the closest resemblance to them. This was the only way to determine the fathers of the children.

The author suggests that God imposes curses so that man can overcome and rise above the challenges. While other races might see whites as privileged, every race as their own lessons to learn to fulfill their destiny. It's an interesting read and is not intended to be racist but explores historical roots based on biblical accounts, It would seem that blacks should break free of their bonds of slavery and advance as their own race but not at the expense of others which is in accordance with God's laws.

Interesting story. Thanx for the input.

On 6/28/2015, 4:13:41, CSB said:

:DWsKVPL: Hummmmm   I was told that they were the modern cab drivers or something like that . Someone is blowing smoke up my a$$ .

But this picture kinda looks like Obama

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-8HnUgqsfbz0/UDu2HTPeNTI/AAAAAAAAFqU/aDNFGOgXMdE/s1600/God+Aton+%28Aten%29+and+Akhenaten2.jpg  YourMom2 irish.jpg.1e9460efc9b5b246fd7f292471fb73     Obama is a Sodomite  Right ? :blink:  http://www.beliefnet.com/columnists/watchwomanonthewall/files/2012/07/Obama-with-sodomite-rainbow-behind-him.jpg

A picture really is worth a thousand words. If that is not an African face then I don't know what is.

On 6/28/2015, 7:06:39, grav said:

uh oh

Hissy face is what I call him. He draws out his s's in speeches, especially at the endss of wordss.

Very annoying to me. Remember what I've said before about the reptilian Archons, who BO would call Archonsss? These creatures, seen as demons and djinn and magickal, really exist in a vibrational frequency invisible to human sight. Like ultrasound and ultraviolet light. They're everywhere, but only whales, dogs, butterflies, etc. can perceive those ranges of energy.

Is BO an Archon. Not, he's visible, ergo, 3 dimensional in our world. 

Is he an Archon host? hmmmm, he sure sounds like one. Like a reptile that hisses. The snake is a recurring theme in ancient cultures, like the serpent in the Garden of Eden.

Look at the headdress of the pharaohs, how the whole thing looks like the hood of a cobra (uraeus) when it stands erect and threatens. Then look closely at Tut's beard below, which is round and scaly. Then see how it goes up through the pharaoh's head and comes out above his forehead as a snake, or sometimes two heads, a cobra and a vulture. Sounds about right to describe all politicians. :JSfrXsb:

http://digitaldeconstruction.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/king-tut.jpeg

I have discounted the shape shifting reptilian stuff as disinfo. However your take on it seems a little more plausible to me. I notice that in your photo the features look kind of African and Asian. In the video it is the hair that makes it obvious that they were in fact Africans. No people on earth but the Africans have hair like that.

On 6/28/2015, 1:48:08, GoodBees said:

I have discounted the shape shifting reptilian stuff as disinfo. However your take on it seems a little more plausible to me. I notice that in your photo the features look kind of African and Asian. In the video it is the hair that makes it obvious that they were in fact Africans. No people on earth but the Africans have hair like that.

Shape shifting is an erroneous term. The  Electric Universe explains how all things are electrons, or di-electrons. Matter, light, gravity, and every other way we perceive our world -- are forms of energy radiating in various frequencies, as Tesla pointed out many years ago. What some have described as shape shifting is similar to light distortion, as an Archon temporarily manifests its plasma in the plasma of our "time and space." 

Religion, on the other hand, is pure disinfo. All religions distort history as it was recorded by ancient cultures.

Sumerian civilization predate the Egyptian by 1000 - 2000 years. The Pharoahs were human-alien hybrids. I rarely see Negroid features in the early dynasties,  especially the long noses and distinctive profiles. The average people had curly or straight hair usually and reddish skin, or yellow. Neither African nor Caucasian. The ruling classes wore their hair short, with long braided wigs for ceremonial occasions and photo ops. 

http://www.realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/Egypt/image_people/sisters.jpg

http://www.touregypt.net/images/stories/statue2.jpg

http://www.thebanmappingproject.com/images/large/16608.jpg

Now, who built the Giza pyramid complex? Egyptians, Hebrew slaves? Negro Africans from sub Sahara?

Humans, seriously? The Anunnaki built the Great Pyramid after the Deluge, ~12,000 years ago. The large statues and monumental artwork were done with technology and science beyond the ability of Stone Age and Bronze Age humans anywhere. So I think all the hoohah about who the Hebrews were, who the Egyptians were, etc. -- strays from the truth of what happened back then. Abraham, patriarch of the Hebrews, came from the great city of Ur, present-day Iraq, where his father was an oracle priest of the Anunnaki god Marduk.

Text is almost always superior to videos. You may find the following article interesting, GB. It opposes religion and status quo history, as well as revisionist history.

http://www.biblesearchers.com/ancients/patriarch/abram1.shtml

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.