Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Another GLP mass-ban in progress......

26 posts in this topic

Just went to their sister site and people there are irrate.

also, i found out iam ip banned . and iam not even a member. i never talked down about the forum in any way. veddy odd . strange place and even stranger ban policy.

also, i found out iam ip banned . and iam not even a member. i never talked down about the forum in any way. veddy odd . strange place and even stranger ban policy.

​They can see how you got to any specific thread on their site.  For instance: If you clicked on a link to GLP, that was posted on another forum, they can see that is where you were before.  So if they see you were on another forum (which they don't approve of, which is pretty much every forum which exists), then they will add you to a list, then when "the time comes" for mass banning again, your IP will get banned.

The same goes for search engine keywords: For example, let's say you enter, "Ghetto Monk is an asshole", into Google and Google shows you a bunch of GLP links; then you click on one: GLP will register the keywords you entered into Google and they will add your IP to a list.

​They can see how you got to any specific thread on their site.  For instance: If you clicked on a link to GLP, that was posted on another forum, they can see that is where you were before.  So if they see you were on another forum (which they don't approve of, which is pretty much every forum which exists), then they will add you to a list, then when "the time comes" for mass banning again, your IP will get banned.

The same goes for search engine keywords: For example, let's say you enter, "Ghetto Monk is an asshole", into Google and Google shows you a bunch of GLP links; then you click on one: GLP will register the keywords you entered into Google and they will add your IP to a list.

​well that explains it.. thx meow

LOL

Their mistake was going to GLP in the first place.

​mmm, dunno, scat. I go there to find new info for my PX threads. It's worth it to find the many posters who find a way to get through the hurdles. And trolls. And shills. And bans. :IBPlzqK:

I love COP (but liked the name Doom Junkie better, lol). That g-place is cutting edge, despite itself. Many smart, creative posters produce a ton of great intel.          I wish all the alt-sci geeks would come here.

COP is better than glp

​Tell me something I don't know!!!!:bananadancing:

COP is number one! forget the other guys. how about doomjunkie version 2.0 :snapoutofit:

mmm, dunno, scat. I go there to find new info for my PX threads. It's worth it to find the many posters who find a way to get through the hurdles. And trolls. And shills. And bans. :IBPlzqK:

I love COP (but liked the name Doom Junkie better, lol). That g-place is cutting edge, despite itself. Many smart, creative posters produce a ton of great intel.          I wish all the alt-sci geeks would come here.

Tell me something I don't know!!!!:bananadancing:

I started using GLP 15 years ago, when it was still a decent place, then left for good not long after it was taken over.  Now it is little more than a pysop.  Doesn't mean good info doesn't get through all the BS, though; I'm sure it does; BUT, I don't trust the admin and those behind them.  As a matter of principle I will not be part of GLP.

Oh, and that goes for LOP too.  After they banned @Astrochik I left for good too.

Oh, and that goes for LOP too.  After they banned @Astrochik I left for good too.

Chik used to be one of my favorite lop posters. She doesn't post much here, sad to say.

I don't think I'll ever finish Icke's book, The Perception Deception. It's soooo big and covers  the whole gigundous ct enchilada. Right now I'm reading about the systematic destruction of honest journalism and other outlets of information. Warping forums is a necessary part of the agenda. 

My guess -- tptb that have infiltrated the last outposts of free thought have figured out that it's not enough to make us rabble-rousers quit. They ban or stifle the holdouts who manage to buck the system. They say they are being hacked by us types. Hardly.

As long as I can peek in, I'll continue to check out what's new in the sites where I am persona non grata. :sad:

1 person likes this

chik is probaley preoccupied with offline stuff..its good to get away from the net life. one cannot give 500% of thier lives online. in past i used to be online for 15 hours per day. i still post on lop daily -despite me saying i wish to take a hiatus. both cop and lop has a place in my heart:cheer:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.