Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Beast System: How They Are Creating The Future And Final Civil War - 'A Purge Is Taking Place'

2 posts in this topic

In light of the events that have unfolded under this administration I can't fly the American flag in any position other than up side down ! :sad:

https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-xaf1/v/t1.0-1/c16.12.150.150/s50x50/485600_503766743029733_577674724_n.jpg?oh=95948a229781a5de345abd1c61796525&oe=55E68300&__gda__=1445244107_9ddad3f8b529de649f6f739c0ad179ce    I have become ashamed of this once great nation !! How ever I am looking forward in joining with other patriots of the Constitution in its restoration .

I came into this life covered in someone's blood I have no problem going out the same way !!!!

There is a saying "forewarned is forearmed," meaning if you know about something beforehand, you can prepare for it.... so let this be a warning.
Watching the events of the last six years unfold, stories in the news and headlines that have dominated news cycle after news cycle, we see a theme play out. A theme of division, racial, political, religious... literally dividing the population into sub-groups, then pitting them against each other, turning brother against brother, family against family, neighbor against neighbor and state against state.

You will hear much of this in the excellent video below by TheScariestMovieEver, who encourages listeners to research every word he says and every example he gives ...

You can find this complete topic posted at  AllNewsPipeline its a great write by Susan Duclos

http://allnewspipeline.com/Future_And_Final_Civil_War.php

1 person likes this

I think this is an excellent opening post. Current events remind me so much of the predictive programming movie,"Divergent".

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.